SAU Community

Couple Pics Of My R33 Coming To You From Japan

Travis Bickle

I'm American. defense contractor and i live in japan. here are a couple quick snips of my R33. i rarely post here.

i bought it stock from osaka, had it shipped to my island. i'll list the mods if anyone cares:

17x9.5 Try force zelda +20offset with 20mm spacers (so they are 0 now)

boost limiter hose removed

boost solenoid grounded

hks velocity stack filter

JIC coilovers

5zigen exhaust

trust test pipe

hks ssq blow off valve

apex boost gauge

nismo white duracon shift knob

joined this site because i needed to find a country who got the skyline that spoke english and you cool-ass aussie people ALMOST speak english :wave: , i am a Mad Max fan, and i cant stand Brits, sooooo it made sense.

2uxzg9c.jpg

2w31f0o.jpg

27hv7.jpg

s2brds.jpg

YES! triforce zelda's rock... well i reckon they do anyways...

might need to roll that guard a lil more and push the wheels out a touch more... maybe 5mm? you live in the land of perfect fitment... gotta fit in with the nihonjin.

are you on okinawa base?

YES! triforce zelda's rock... well i reckon they do anyways...

might need to roll that guard a lil more and push the wheels out a touch more... maybe 5mm? you live in the land of perfect fitment... gotta fit in with the nihonjin.

are you on okinawa base?

I am on Okinawa, but I am a civilian and have a house in Gushikawa.

the picture of the rear is deceiving. its rolled, i just countoured it so its not rolled where it doesnt need to be. my limitation thre is lug length. i have the nismo long studs on there so either i need to go to a hub adapter or get different wheels. i want to get a set of gram light 57 psos and powdercoat them an obnoxious color like metallic tangerine because the make those in like a 12-15 offset so i would only need about 10mm of spacer to get them out there "lip to fender"

thanks for the compliments. i heard the aussies were a tough crowd like "the night rider"

3 Spokes Are The Perfect Thing... :) I also have Zelda Tripsokes.

I want to work on the fitiment on my R34:

the spacers are the cheap part. the tricky part is finding what mm tire to put on what inch rim. these are 9.5in with 215mm tires, i am going to go to 205mm tires but with a bit taller sidewall when i get these powder coated.

i jsut broke down and bought hub adapters on my lunch break so im going ot be able ot come out a little more in the rear so itll be perfect.