SAU Community

Engine Problem

You're not wrong there, you imbecile.

max boost in 4th, and you're going for 5th. On a public street. :rant:

You sir, are an absolute Fu(kwit, the kind we don't need here.

He meant max boost as in high boost, so like he siad he was only doing 80,

have a cold shower... :sick:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oil seal on turbo has gone, and in return has fouled plugs.

Step 1, remove plugs and replace.

Step 2, pull off turbo and replace/reco.

Step 3, clean IC piping to prevent further fouling of the plugs.

The end.

guys, this gentlemans use of language and his generally driving attitude may not be to your exact taste, but please keep the abusive posts to yourselves.

antoni, just to confirm things.

car was fine, drove nicely.

you nailed it in 4th, big cloud of smoke.

you drove home and parked it.

now the car wont start, and has not started since.

I know you keep saying the car was fine before but that's not really the point. It's a bit like saying the titanic drove nicely and was watertight before it sank.

my advice is either get it to a mechanic or if you know one get a mechanic to come to you. they will be able to diagnose the problem fairly quickly and then you can set to work fixing it. just posting 'my car blew white smoke and now wont start but it used to run great' is only going to have people giving you random guesses at best.

soz beer baron,

i took cover off and ripped out coil packs and sparkies, they were covered in oil and worn to the max, i changed em and car started and runs fine. I just cants run any boost atm cos the seal in turbo gave way and oil is going throught intake piping and even spitting out my blitz bov, ( james 03 cheers),no more white smoke, car runs perfect except the turbo spitting oil. getting a new turbo installed as we speak at chasers and atleast i saved myself some cash by doing the sparkies myself. Wanna thank everyone that helped with giving me an idea with what would go wrong. Really appreciated.

car runs perfect except the turbo spitting oil. getting a new turbo installed as we speak at chasers and atleast i saved myself some cash by doing the sparkies myself.

You will probably want to do the spark plugs again after putting the new turbo on as all you have done is put new spark plugs on and drive the car again with the rooted seal.

which was about ohh 80km which was the limit i went to change to 4th to cruise dont assume things and come in baggin the shit out of ppl thinking you are top shit fkn hell man

To bad it's a 70 zone or even 60, depending where you classify as Sydenham. In Delahey area it's a 70 zone and in Sydenham it's 60 :P

I live walking distance from Delahey Plaza and Watergardens S/C

I know you keep saying the car was fine before but that's not really the point. It's a bit like saying the titanic drove nicely and was watertight before it sank.

I laughed so hard, one of the best lines of the year!!! :P

Hey Richard when you coming down to Melb again?

cln you are a retard and beer baron said ii have a attitude problem. I WASNT SPEEDING U F*#N IDIOTS. HAHA Blame me for insurance now thats just fkn funny. Ill break it down for you because you seem to be too stupid to read. I had earthed my solenoid which gets full boost at 2500rpm, i wasnt speeding you idiot, how many times have i said that. and for Al, you really musnt know the area. Because from delahey village if you go through the round about and keep going down king st until it turns into station rd whats the limit there....80km/h. Started driving in sydenham and went to st albans. I really have to say that this forum is seriously hopeless, lucky there are a few decent ppl here. What kind of forum abuses their members and instantly assume that ohhh you a fu*kwit because its on a public street, "pricks like you make my insurance premium climb...", "To bad it's a 70 zone or even 60", Seriously what is with you people, you claim that you are a good,friendly,supportive forum but i havnt seen that at all, FFS. For all you idiots who still want to abuse, just listen ill try explain it to you like a little kid.

I WAS DRIVING MY CAR BROOM BROOM, I GOT TO 4TH GEAR AND BY THE TIME I COULD CHANGE TO 5TH WHITE SMOKE, NO I WASNT SPEEDING, ESP THAT THERE ARE ROAD WORKS ON KINGS RD ALSO...

Your insurance is higher because retards thinking they are top shit "dragging" bro and wrapping their cars around a pole. Yet im your insurance problem. Ive had my car for 3 years, no trouble with police what so ever. Im the type that sick cu*nts approach and go ill drag ya broooo, and then they take off "speeding" "on a public street" and ohh look ahead they have been caught by police and car impounded. Seriously the people here that have nothing nice to say to anyone are a bunch of losers. Prime example, this guy posted a thread on the forced induction section about creating a turbo leak. Now yes haha it is a stupid idea but hey its his car, now if you want to tell him to maybe rethink that decision or tell him its wrong just say it like a human being "mate thats not the smartest thing to do, just get it all checked out" yet the response he gets from ppl of here are like " Your an idiot - making a boost leak will only compound the problem. You must have been the load your mother was meant to swallow!" Now WTF is that. Now if people post things on the forum asking for help ideas, clearly they cant just rip cash out of their ass and go to mechanic and fix it.

As for the very few decent people on here, thanks for your help, eg bluey33, james_03, MBS204, and nismo_400_R_N1, who have posted on this thread what i asked for, ideas and help of what to get done instead of taking it to mechanic and getting ripped off.

Cancel the thread admin, seriously your clearly not doing you job properly as you are siding with the people abusing. Im sorry i dont know everything about the car than all you GENIUSES

LOL....

The guy has a point ... Dunno about the people here because im new... But with guys saying that kinda stuff to him lol.

Poor thing has broken car, People could atleast help him out... instead of just bagging him... Its bad enough he cant drive his car...

Good Luck with your car mate... Let me know how it goes yeah.

cln you are a retard and beer baron said ii have a attitude problem. I WASNT SPEEDING U F*#N IDIOTS. HAHA Blame me for insurance now thats just fkn funny. Ill break it down for you because you seem to be too stupid to read. I had earthed my solenoid which gets full boost at 2500rpm, i wasnt speeding you idiot, how many times have i said that. and for Al, you really musnt know the area. Because from delahey village if you go through the round about and keep going down king st until it turns into station rd whats the limit there....80km/h. Started driving in sydenham and went to st albans. I really have to say that this forum is seriously hopeless, lucky there are a few decent ppl here. What kind of forum abuses their members and instantly assume that ohhh you a fu*kwit because its on a public street, "pricks like you make my insurance premium climb...", "To bad it's a 70 zone or even 60", Seriously what is with you people, you claim that you are a good,friendly,supportive forum but i havnt seen that at all, FFS. For all you idiots who still want to abuse, just listen ill try explain it to you like a little kid.

I WAS DRIVING MY CAR BROOM BROOM, I GOT TO 4TH GEAR AND BY THE TIME I COULD CHANGE TO 5TH WHITE SMOKE, NO I WASNT SPEEDING, ESP THAT THERE ARE ROAD WORKS ON KINGS RD ALSO...

Your insurance is higher because retards thinking they are top shit "dragging" bro and wrapping their cars around a pole. Yet im your insurance problem. Ive had my car for 3 years, no trouble with police what so ever. Im the type that sick cu*nts approach and go ill drag ya broooo, and then they take off "speeding" "on a public street" and ohh look ahead they have been caught by police and car impounded. Seriously the people here that have nothing nice to say to anyone are a bunch of losers. Prime example, this guy posted a thread on the forced induction section about creating a turbo leak. Now yes haha it is a stupid idea but hey its his car, now if you want to tell him to maybe rethink that decision or tell him its wrong just say it like a human being "mate thats not the smartest thing to do, just get it all checked out" yet the response he gets from ppl of here are like " Your an idiot - making a boost leak will only compound the problem. You must have been the load your mother was meant to swallow!" Now WTF is that. Now if people post things on the forum asking for help ideas, clearly they cant just rip cash out of their ass and go to mechanic and fix it.

As for the very few decent people on here, thanks for your help, eg bluey33, james_03, MBS204, and nismo_400_R_N1, who have posted on this thread what i asked for, ideas and help of what to get done instead of taking it to mechanic and getting ripped off.

Cancel the thread admin, seriously your clearly not doing you job properly as you are siding with the people abusing. Im sorry i dont know everything about the car than all you GENIUSES

that post has some nice points in it... good recovery dude.. glad ur car is sorted now as well..

and the fact that everyone jumps on ppl for speeding on public streets is the one thing that shit me here too.. I'm a monkeys arse if everyone that cracks it (read:goes f*kn plonkers about it) at speeding on public roads hasn't done it themselves..

*sigh. guys, like I said above. please try and be a bit tolerant of others. posts are not always interpeted correctly and for all we know this bloke has never broken the speed limit in his life. I don't want to have to start handing out warnings but I will if people continue to abuse and provoke other members. It doesn't achieve anything anyway. If this guy really was a fully hektic street racing doood then sooner or later it would be exposed and he would be banned. but just abusing people on the forum wouldn't change their behaviour, all it will do is get yourself warned.

sorry your thread went downhill mate. and since the problem is solved, I'm closing it.

PS, Al, coming soon mate. about 4 weeks time I think, I'll keep you posted. :happy: