You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I use the flattest and most level piece of concrete I have. And then I shim the tyres on the low side of that with sheets of plywood to level the car. The right amount is easily found with a 2m straight edge and a level or digital angle finder. I use both the spirit level and the same digital angle finder I use to measure the camber. Gives a zero check on the angle finder right at the start.
    • Hi guys,  I'm chasing a recommendation for a turbo charger to suit 600whp.  Engine is a RB25 series 2, with rebuilt forged internals with 8.5 comp ratio. Cams are 262/272. I was considering buying a Garrett G30 770 with 0.83 AR, would it be best to get a V band inlet and outlet to suit as I need to buy a 6 boost manifold as well? Thank you.
    • Hey Duncan,  What you did with the boot is mint, I'm going to do the same with my R33.  Do you no longer like the R-Chassis?
    • Just keep in mind (maybe too late now) that before you go crazy, most driveways aren't flat. This _can_ affect your dynamic camber and heights too. It is kinda funny but getting people to really align stuff right can be problematic for people with OCD. Consider a motorsport place if there's any around, and also consider you may have 'dynamically' altered your own camber after a visit to the track, which can happen too.    
    • So I got some fresh Kuhmo 275's on the back to replace the crap that came on this set of wheels and put them on with the front street'ers too. But man I was getting crazy rubbage on the rear passenger side which is odd as the previous crap was 275 also and was on there before I added my extra camber. The semi's are also a *fat* 265 and had no rubbing. I noticed that the camber left and right was pretty different. Very little on the passenger side. My magnetic camber tester on uneven ground showed roughly -1.75 on drivers side and less than -.5 on the passenger side.   It would have been like this on the track day. :( I adjusted the passenger arms to be as close to the drivers as I could get by eye. I then used my new fender roller to make some extra space but holy crap the folds on the guards are made from battleship steel! I couldn't get much rolled at all, they were so strong. My alignment is now off with a 30 degree turn in my steering wheel. I'll find a new alignment joint I think. Not only did the last place think my speed sensor cable zip tied to the camber arm was a brake line, they didn't zip tie them back after they aligned it which was pretty poor. Happy I noticed and did it before the track. Looks like they couldn't match left and right either.   Gave the old girl a bath and I'm always so happy with how she polishes up.