SAU Community

Anybody Had Dealings Nagoya Motors ?

Looking at buying a V.35 through these guys and was wondering if anybody has used them.

I used them. The owner is a decent guy.

Bought a Stagea of him and flew from Adelaide into Sydney to collect, after we spoke on the phone and the emailed me all the details of the stag coming over from Jap. Turned out to have a dud starter motor, but he threw in a new one while I waited. Even gave me and the missus another (loan) car for the 2 hours to go shopping and pass the time.

It was a headache to break down in the heart of Sydney. But he organised a tow back and did everything he could to make it up to me. Including callling in his mechanic on his day off. All his cars are properly complianced and serviced before leaving the yard. He does all the paperwork and rego stuff, so I didn't have to do a thing.

I'd deal with him again :P

Bought mine from Alex. Great guy to deal with. Sent me detailed photos and descriptions including auction reports. I was so confident with the dealings that I purchased my V35 without physically seeing the car...car was delivered to Brisbane as described and have never been happier.

Hi Turbo,

I nearly bought one off them too

how much did you end up paying for your v35? and what specs?

I visited them also, they seemed pretty legit. I've asked a few people about them, and eveyone seems to think they are good to deal with, any problems people have had, have been solved.

cheers,

Danny

paid 35k its got the lot 6spd dvd cd mini disk climate duel zone air just love the car

yeah n15m0 that was me the put up the post when i was lookin to buy one but as you

said thay are good to deal with

Hi Guys,

Yeah got my sedan from Alex, very helpful and friendly.

Had a transmission prblem which took it off my hands for a week but they paid the $3k to fix it.

I would definately by another car from them.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Yeah got my sedan from Alex, very helpful and friendly.

Had a transmission prblem which took it off my hands for a week but they paid the $3k to fix it.

I would definately by another car from them.

Cheers

What was wrong with your transmission ?

What was wrong with your transmission ?

This is a bit of a grey area as the car is supposedly a 5sp Auto but when I picked the car up from the mechanic directly, he showed me the part and said it was the magnetic cluth in the CVT. YES he said it was CVT so I am confused.

Anyway its all good now, a spring had gone in the magnetic clutch and it just made an annoying tapping sound from about 1500 - 2000 revvs.

Cars perfect now and smooth as to drive.

Cheers

Lee