SAU Community

Need Help

cheez

hey guys,

just bought some HKS hyper max coilovers, want to install in a couple of weeks, need some help. any1 willing to help me out?

Slab of ur choice for ur assistance.

let me know

daniel

I'll be more then happy to come round Daniel...

I owe you one anyways :thumbsup:

Start my new job at Audi monday week so if its on the weekend shouldn't be a problem

Yeah its a pretty easy job.. as above, back seats out.. I took parcel shelf out for that bit more room..

Make sure you do it on flat ground if u can..

the few bolts at the top of the struts are generally easy enough to take off and the bottom bolts on the stock gear might be a bit tight but just hit that with the breaker bar and it will come loose...

Only other thing if yours are similar design to Buddy Club, make sure u cable tie ur brake lines to the strut as you may not have mounts on the new struts for them. Don't want them getting damaged.. :D

Also, tighten, lower the car, tighten again (strut tops)..

Umm other than that pretty easy.. should take maybe 4 hours even if you don't know what your doing..

PS: lower the car slowly the first time after install cos you can never be too sure how low they come from the factory.. (in my case too low, lol)

thanks for the advice guys, bluey, yeh would appreciate the help, prob get tony yto come down too. ill be picking up the suspension 2moz nyt, so it will be a weekend. prob in 2 weeks.