SAU Community

Whos Up For Calder On September 7th,

GTRBOS

dammit i wont have my licence back by then but ill see if i can get someone to bring my car down.

im keen to launch now, as my clutch has been run in!

...just needa put my diff back in!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lmfaoooo hahah, man when ever ive been to calder ive only seen about 3 GTR's including mine lol, this is exciting man, i think it will be GODZILLA night down at calder, as i said guys 5.30pm be at macas/bp petrol station to eat or fill up before we go in and we will go in at about 6 - 6.30 just depends when doors open,

CANT WAIT HEHE

man i'm so pumped for it too...

i swear i'll probly rock up like 4:30-5:00 out of sheer 'cant waitness'

i'll be the lil kid at the end of the car park snoozing...

YAY 1st one there

hahashould all go for big city cruise or something after

or noble maccas where my missus works

YESSS.... MMMM.... MACASSS, YER WE SHOULD ALL GO FOR A SIK CRUISE AFTER IT, MAN I CANT WAIT MAN, IM TAKING MY CAR TO DOM ON SATURDAY TO GO OVER THE TUNING, I WANT MY HIGH 11SEC PASS HOPEFULLY

lmfaoooo hahah, man when ever ive been to calder ive only seen about 3 GTR's including mine lol, this is exciting man, i think it will be GODZILLA night down at calder, as i said guys 5.30pm be at macas/bp petrol station to eat or fill up before we go in and we will go in at about 6 - 6.30 just depends when doors open,

CANT WAIT HEHE

doors open at 10am racing starts at middayand scrutineering only goes from 11am till 3pm.

Attached a pdf of the calendar, if you are going to organize something like this you really should check these details before you go posting dates and times.

2008_2009_AMC_Drag_Racing_Calendar.pdf

hahashould all go for big city cruise or something after

or noble maccas where my missus works

isnt that the one where the admission fee to macca's is a canary?

ok guys here is all the info we need to know, times, pricing etc.

Off Street Drag Racing Pricing, Times & Procedures

Pricing

Club Compeditors: $55- inc GST - [Must have 15 or more cars] - [Contact Carmel for more info]

Street Entry Fee: $65- inc GST - [AMC Members, show your AMC pass for 10% Discount]

Comp Car Entry Fee: $130- inc GST - [includes entry to infield] - [AMC Members receive 10% Discount]

Burnout Comp: $40- inc GST - [$15- Refund at completion of burnout comp - Report to Admin Building]

Spectator Entry Fee: $25- inc GST - [AMC Members, show your AMC pass for FREE entry]

Children 13 years & under FREE!

No Concessions

Companion Cards Welcome

Become an AMC Member Now! Find out more here...

Times

Gates Open: 10:00am

Scrutineering Opens: 11:00am

Racing: 12 Noon to 9:00pm [Entries & Weather Permitting]

Race Entries Close: 6:00pm

Gates Close: 10:00pm

i think make it at 4pm at bp/macas across the road form calder raceway guys

because there is going to be heaps of us and its going to be fullhouse down thjere so we will enter at about 5pm, get some runs and shitt

cheers guys

so what.. yout hink an earlier time is better like what 3pm or something, everyone wants to race when its dark lol, well i do anyway, i feel miore comfortable but doesnt bother me guys, what time yous guys think we should meet up at bp across from calder drags

cheers tony

I just believe that there will be a lot of cars like the last 2 times calder has been on and last time calder was on from 7-11 you were lucky to get 3 runs.

So in sayin this i think 3pm would be a better time in the hope that 2 hours earlier will give u 2 more runs.

But I guess people should post their interest in meeting before hand.

If people don't post interest in meeting before hand then I guess everyone will just see each other in there.

Not to repeat what W0rp3D has posted but you need to be in the gates by about 2pm as scrutineering closes at 3pm.

So meet at BP at 1pm, talk shit, have lunch, fuel up, then go to Calder at 2pm.

NO SCRUTINEERING, NO RACING!

take a sicky mate because 5.30pm is abit late to finsh work lol, its up to you at the end of the day mate

AL- i think 1pm sounds mad, ill be there at 12.30 lol, but yer guys i think 1pm sounds very good as AL mentioned and its a sunday anyway and thatsd the most boring day of our life so just get there at what 1pm or just before, have lunch, talk shit and we will aql go in ok

HUSNU- dont make any plans because your driving my car there ok bro, be ready at 12.10pm so i cn pick you up that day k

cheers tony

i just read the date. 7th is a sunday. Mad!! i got that weekend off ;)

i thought u wer mistaking lol, u thought it was a friday lol, yer mate its a sunday

cheers mate

isnt that the one where the admission fee to macca's is a canary?

hahaha yupp thats the one

i remember i was there with the Line and the cops rocked up and started

going over the car..

my missus walked aout and said she drove it in cause i had her car

they said thats cool and jump in there car and left

it didnt even hav a front bar on it or nuthin hahaha

my missus just said if we have an actual group of cars "car cruise", that will go down to noble maccas

she can organize a group discount on food.

like large big mac meals for 5 bux or sumtin..

upto u guys,,, unless theres a better cruise location???