SAU Community

HKS Type S Intercooler Kit

Comes complete with piping/hoses/clamps/brackets.

Without looking at the HKS site or measuring i believe the cooler is 600 x 300 x 75mm. Thhe cooler is in good condition, with 1 dent in the bottom shroud that has bent a few fins but not damaged any of the tubes.

Currently installed on my R32, but i suspect the tubing was actually meant for an R33... either way it defintely fits a 32, and most likely an R33.

Reason for sale is that the std HKS piping no longer suits my setup. My front bar was cut to suit the piping, so new piping would look silly as it wont match the cutout in the bar...so R32 GTSt owners i would most likelybe able to supply you a silver front bar to suit, simplifies installation by hours.

Offers I will only sell it if $$$ gets me close to the cooler i want.

Guest darrinspencer

do you have any photos to view damage and condition of cooler and pipework.

how old is the kit. did you fit the kit or did it come from japan aready in the car.

i have seen these kits available new for about $1450 delivered including duty and gst.

considering that it is secondhand and damaged i will start the offers at $550 plus freight.

Can give you photos on the car, but doesnt show you much as i have used black mesh to hide/protect it.

The damage is about the size of the tip of your little finger, on the bottom shroud. If it was not for this one little imperfection that resides behind the bar anyway, i would have no probs claiming the cooler is 95% near new. Oh and i installed it 10months ago

$550 is a start

My thinking... (and of course im the seller so feel free to slap me around)

... was that 2nd hand GTR coolers go for $700-850, and this cooler is definitely in better condition than any 2nd hand GTR cooler i have seen (i looked at many before buying this kit)

Plus it comes with clamps/silicon hose/mounting brackets etc. So $700 is heading in the right direction.

I also have a HKS air filter that i COULD (but wont) claim is new for sale that will work well with this setup. Again with the correct bracket for an R32

• 2 weeks later...