SAU Community

Greetings From Northern Germany

Royal-Denmark

(But as there ist some questions i may post it here aswell i hope ?)

Hi out there ! Just wanted to say hello to everybody. Yes, just to start: I´m living in northern Germany near the border to Denmark. I was just looking for some good & informative sites regarding the R35 and stopped at your place here. I have already found a lot of interesting issues and news, so thanks for that.

I´m looking forward to get my R35 (Premium Edition in silver).....and that will arrive (What a mess) in DECEMBER 2009 (!!!!!)

So here is my first querstion to you: As the realease for the r35 was confirmed and people started ordering the car, i expect that the new owners could log in on this special GT-R website (http://www.gtrnissan.com/) to check out when their car would arrive, or did you have other options ?

If so; how exact was the date you got there for the delivery ? Did it change as time passes by ? Or was the deliverydate fixed and your car came as expected ?

My dealer told me before i ordered that the R35 would be delivered i Germany starting march 2009 and he did expect that my car would come in septembre 2009 (As he could´nt give me any more accurate date before i finally ordered the car). I think it´s a very looooong time to wait, and i hope that Nissan raises the production so that they maybe (hopefully) produce more cars so i can get mine R35 before december 2009 :-)

Hmmm, meanwhile in the waitingtime i just finished my smaller version of the R35 (A imported 1:10 scale modell from Tamiya.....It really hits nearly 50km/h, that must be approx. 30 miles/h :-)

CU !

Christian

post-54252-1218302347_thumb.jpg

Dealers here have said March 2009 delivery from the very start of this year.

That has not changed, in their opinion.

I have put and order down, already. I hope they stick to their word.

I am not holding my breath though, I am expecting Apr or May 09, knowing what car salespeople are like.

By the way, I am going to Frankfurt in Feb 09.

Can you please tell me if the roads of the BlackForest and Nurbugring are snowed under in February?

Is it worthwhile going for a drive in those 2 locations?

Thanks.

Hi !

Normally february & march are the worst monthes to go t Germany. Everything is white & snowy. The last 3-4 years the winters have been quite harmless....so maybe you´re lucky :-)

I am not holding my breath though, I am expecting Apr or May 09, knowing what car salespeople are like.

Can you please tell me if the roads of the BlackForest and Nurbugring are snowed under in February?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks.

Just to let you know.... the area around Frankfurt can be nice and sunny.... and then you find this at the Ring.... March 08!

It is always worth going though!!!!!

post-16093-1221921234_thumb.jpg