SAU Community

Godzilla Motorsport

GtrVspec

Yeah its worked before but it required allot of time and effort going into the editing of the thread...

There were always changes needing to be made to company details and then there was the constant "bagging" some users decided to spam so hence it was a bit of a time waster for the mods/admin...

Biggest problem was "business traders" pay to advertise on SAU and yet we were seen to be giving away free advertising in that particular thread... Also as Marc said some people would swear by a workshop and then you get someone pop up and say "can you remove their name cause i dont like them or they did me wrong" etc etc...

We could never meet everyones expectations so we canned the thread...

But as for these threads popping up, thats fine... Just reiterates how good a workshop is, and still is...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't beat the GTR / Nissan specific knowledge Mark has. Very conservative and cares about your car.

Made same power with my car with less boost and a heap less timing...

Michael

Hey col what about a sub forum where every workshop gets its own thread, no stickies and people can leave comments and feedback in that workshops thread?

Its a great idea, id suggest posting it in the "Ideas & Feedback" section tho as it could be a viable solution for the entire SAU community.

• 3 months later...

I would now like to take back what I said. My car is pain in the A$$ to drive. It’s actually worse a real nightmare. After more than 3mths later getting my headwork done because off a broken valve and after parting with 10k+ I got on going tapping noise from head work and after the new tune I now get about 250km per tank before I use to get 440km I don't care who you are and what you say I will hunt you down a standard gtr32 with only new small turbos GT2860R - 7 garretts should be able to make 400km+ with same driving. Before anyone saying anything I have taken it back 3 times I will be taking it back again next week as I can't even afford to drive the dam thing less alone hear that irritating tapping noise from incorrect valve adjustment which is part of the head work. I will update this once it is sorted to keep it fair. This has not been easy on me a I am a customer I send my car to gtr mechanic I pay money I expect good work to be done that’s all. Like I said I will update once this mess has all been sorted out even if I got to go to another mech and go through the legal process which I hope not.

I would now like to take back what I said. My car is pain in the A$$ to drive. It’s actually worse a real nightmare. After more than 3mths later getting my headwork done because off a broken valve and after parting with 10k+ I got on going tapping noise from head work and after the new tune I now get about 250km per tank before I use to get 440km I don't care who you are and what you say I will hunt you down a standard gtr32 with only new small turbos GT2860R - 7 garretts should be able to make 400km+ with same driving. Before anyone saying anything I have taken it back 3 times I will be taking it back again next week as I can't even afford to drive the dam thing less alone hear that irritating tapping noise from incorrect valve adjustment which is part of the head work. I will update this once it is sorted to keep it fair. This has not been easy on me a I am a customer I send my car to gtr mechanic I pay money I expect good work to be done that’s all. Like I said I will update once this mess has all been sorted out even if I got to go to another mech and go through the legal process which I hope not.

You will hunt people down? Hmm.

But anyway, please do update us on this issue of sudden poor economy, im quite intrested to see the result.

I was going to book a new tune in with mark shortly, could you PM me more info as to what has happened so far?

Its so hard to find a reliable tuner these days, but then every workshop has horror stories and i was pretty impressed with Godzilla last time I was there, so unless theres some shock horror story here it probably wont affect my decision.

Awesome, Sums it up. Great knowledge, fantastic workshop and lets face it race/motorsport experience which counts. Wouldny bother going anywhere else.

Tune on my car is unreal. Making reliable power and now AUS's Fastest S/FWD. 11.73 @ 126.85 mph.

Mark's input and knowledge is a very valuable assett.

GODZILLA FTW....

Hey col what about a sub forum where every workshop gets its own thread, no stickies and people can leave comments and feedback in that workshops thread?

Good idea we think, some other forum's do it where you can sponcer the state section i.e QLD, and the workshop can post up there special's to pass onto to site member's, then feedback can be left and so on.

Be great for workshop to also put forward technical support, help with buying part's and even event's (dyno day's) ect.

Congrat's to Mark and the boy's @ godzilla with there A.S winning RH9 GTR, how awsum. love seeing local workshop's like these boy's

take out big event's and doing great consistant number, untouchable....

:(

I would now like to take back what I said. My car is pain in the A$$ to drive. It's actually worse a real nightmare. After more than 3mths later getting my headwork done because off a broken valve and after parting with 10k+ I got on going tapping noise from head work and after the new tune I now get about 250km per tank before I use to get 440km I don't care who you are and what you say I will hunt you down a standard gtr32 with only new small turbos GT2860R - 7 garretts should be able to make 400km+ with same driving. Before anyone saying anything I have taken it back 3 times I will be taking it back again next week as I can't even afford to drive the dam thing less alone hear that irritating tapping noise from incorrect valve adjustment which is part of the head work. I will update this once it is sorted to keep it fair. This has not been easy on me a I am a customer I send my car to gtr mechanic I pay money I expect good work to be done that's all. Like I said I will update once this mess has all been sorted out even if I got to go to another mech and go through the legal process which I hope not.

bro

you are not only one say that.

fast drag car and big hp car.

that doesnt mean anything to us.

consider our car is daily use.

if i were you. i will go back and ask for refund.

sorry to heard this poor quality job

Good idea we think, some other forum's do it where you can sponcer the state section i.e QLD, and the workshop can post up there special's to pass onto to site member's, then feedback can be left and so on.

Be great for workshop to also put forward technical support, help with buying part's and even event's (dyno day's) ect.

Congrat's to Mark and the boy's @ godzilla with there A.S winning RH9 GTR, how awsum. love seeing local workshop's like these boy's

take out big event's and doing great consistant number, untouchable....

:)

Shot down unfortunately by the mods, I'm working on creating my own website that's dedicated to reviewing car workshops and providing a place for discussion, feedback and also dialog between workshops and customers.

Just so I've got this right, you asked for big head work (more fuel), more power (more fuel) on small turbos (more boost = more fuel) and a safe tune (more fuel) and you want to complain about fuel economy? If you wanted standard fuel economy maybe you should have left it standard...

FYI he is working on my car this Thursday morning in prep for the drag day this weekend...

I trust him 100% and back his work, otherwise I would not use him.

I understand someone is having troubles, but this may or may not be a fault of this company. So lets not all jump to conclusions and let Mark sort it out with this particular owner.

He is a reasonable bloke and Im sure he will do his best to sort the issue. Jumping on SAU and telling everyone your unhappy before an issue is resolved is like sleeping with your best mates girl, felt good at the time but will not achieve anything other than create more stress...

Shot down unfortunately by the mods, I'm working on creating my own website that's dedicated to reviewing car workshops and providing a place for discussion, feedback and also dialog between workshops and customers.

Incorrect, shut down by legal advisors... :nyaanyaa:

and i dont look forward to saying "i told you so" when the freedom of speach on your forum is gagged by a court order...

FYI he is working on my car this Thursday morning in prep for the drag day this weekend...

dont think mine will make it to the drag day if yours is being worked on.... :nyaanyaa:

I understand someone is having troubles, but this may or may not be a fault of this company. So lets not all jump to conclusions and let Mark sort it out with this particular owner.

He is a reasonable bloke and Im sure he will do his best to sort the issue. Jumping on SAU and telling everyone your unhappy before an issue is resolved is like sleeping with your best mates girl, felt good at the time but will not achieve anything other than create more stress...

Incorrect, shut down by legal advisors... :nyaanyaa:

and i dont look forward to saying "i told you so" when the freedom of speach on your forum is gagged by a court order...

Im sure mark will sort everything out, hes generally pretty good.

As to that other thing, we will have to wait and see. I reckon it'll be right tho, but we really shouldn't de-rail this thread.

Yep, they the only ones touching my car thats for sure now that im in qld anyway. before in nsw i used to have it tuned by Lincoln Russel at a friends workshop in Wollongong (southern motor works)

dont think mine will make it to the drag day if yours is being worked on.... :(

OH, double booked hey... I better give him a call and make sure we are still good...

Im just after a touch of dyno time, the rest of the drag day prep ill do at home...

OH, double booked hey... I better give him a call and make sure we are still good...

Im just after a touch of dyno time, the rest of the drag day prep ill do at home...

lol nah I'm all good. mines been living there for a little while recently. just waiting for final touches then a full tine with new setup. I'm still a chance, I hope it can be squeezed in, looking forward to putting street tires on and doing some skids! ;)

Mark is great. No rubbish to the point, does great work I have experienced... :(

Mick