SAU Community

CRD Dyno day - DATE CHANGED - Now Oct 12th 2003

Blitz

Gday guys,

GUYS CRD HAS REQUESTED WE PUSH THE DYNO DAY BACK A WEEK - SO WE WILL NOW HOLD THE DYNO DAY ON OCTOBER 12TH - THE WEEKEND AFTER THE LONG WEEKEND.

Apologies if this causes any inconvenience for anyone

Carlo and myself popped out to CRD today and had a chat to Jim about a Skylines Australia Dyno Day. He is more than happy to run one of these for us.

The Dyno Day will be held on a Sunday, at this stage we are looking at a date approximately 2 weeks after Jamboree as they are quite busy until that time preparing GTR700 and DEVLSH.

Cost will be $50 per car.

Exact date will be confirmed once we have an idea of how many people are genuinely interested.

Please register your interest here.

Attendees

Blitz (R33 GTR)

Crazy Dave (WRX)

Carlo (R33 GTS-T)

Benm (R33 GTS-T) (Maybe)

Bleach1 (R33 GTS-T) Maybe

Merli (R33 GTR) Maybe

Grim (R33 GTS-T)

GTS029X (R31 GTS-X)

slo200 (200sx)

Kabab (R32 GTS-T) Maybe

TonyGTSt (R33 GTS-T) Maybe

XEQTOR (R33 GTS-T)

Roy (R32 GTS-T)

400HP's Mate (S15)

Prank (R33 GTR)

RAIDER (S15)

Jtir (S15)

ndr (R33 GTS-T)

CNG (R33 GTR & R32 GTR)

wrxkilla (EVO) & friend

CS_180

mmmgtir (GTiR?)

ENTYSU (180sx)

Moot (180SX)

Eav-00l (R33 GTST)

Jimbo2000 (R33 GTST)

TOTAL 35 CARS

Waiting List

MrExa (2 Spots)

NOZILRs mate (R33 GTST)

vipermtn

diduc

Thanks

Nick

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He he - Mark - no mate , Skyline owners and car enthusiasts are the winners mate !

You might be very surprised on the day !! Everything may not be as it seems ! he he

When is Jamboree anyway ???

• Latest Posts

• You've given zero info about your setup. Step 1: make sure all the standard equipment are working as they should. If they're not, go investigate why. Step 2: Make sure all your wiring is done properly. Know which RB20 you have, most likely "silvertop" a.k.a R32/A31 anything after 1989. Step 3: make sure your ECU is tuned properly. Standard will barely run in this situation.
    • Depending on your use case, prop valve will almost always be a better choice.
    • I think... in the US, Silvermax is the equivalent of BC Racing, i.e. cheap Taiwanese built suspension that gets turned for "local" conditions. Back in the day in Australia, you could get MCA street for about $1300 and they were awesome. Don't know about now... In saying that, my real world TEIN experience: I got some street basis z for my old Liberty (BR9), and they were awesome ($800-odd delivered from demon-tweeks in the UK). so Don't discount TEIN
    • yeah my RedBull X2010 on Grand Valley is only good enough for bronze... I can't hit silver arrgh.
    • 100% this. Long ago, I had a guy from the R31 club who set my BNR32 up (adjustable arms all round). He did an awesome job, was an after-work kinda thing where I had to bring a slab of beer. My car never drove better, and I stupidly got a random tyre shop to check the toe angles when I changed tyres, and they ruined the alignment. tl:dr- it takes a lot of skill to set up your car lowered from factory properly, and is worth paying the $200+ it takes.