SAU Community

What does everyone think?

does anyone know if the series 2 came with - 2 airbags or 1.

is the colour a factory paintjob or custom?

its a 95 mdl gts s2 18inch ALT RIMS WITH 255/35 TYRES

mods

full exhuast system

pod filter

One very big make over, you'd wonder why it didnt get something a little different done to it, rather than making it look like a stock S2, save rims/colour etc

S2 had driver and passenger side airbag standard...so i guess you could check that, doesnt it have it written on the passenger side dash when you airbags?

Not that S1 was all that different from S2

As far as I'm aware......S1 lasted until the end of 94 had no airbag and low rear spoiler. S2 started early 95 easiest way to tell had driver airbag & higher rear spoiler (m-spec). In 96 the S2 had an update which included the front spoiler (with fog lamps) and a higher bulge in the bonnet (which are fitted to your car). The 96 update also added a passanger airbag.

I'd say that if your car is a 95 it has had an update with the 96 frt spoiler & bonnet and a new paint job

• 2 months later...
Guest RedLineGTR

car looks very nice...engine bay looks like its been cared for...as for the factory colour check the blue plate in the engine bay for the colour code and then hop on the net and find out which colours that model was released in.

• 8 months later...