SAU Community

Cruise To Hanging Rock! 6/9/08 (saturday) 10:30am

R33GOD

Hi guys just bought my new car and thought id post up a cruise to Hanging rock.

Theres a restaurant and carpark facilities available.

Basically we would meet at watergardens car park/car wash at 10:30am and depart at 11:15am.

The trip takes about 50-60 mins so will be arriving approximately 12:30pm.

Route is very simple. We cruise down melton hwy, turn off calderpark drive, proceed and turn left into calder freeway. Straight for about 45 mins. Then turn off exit- (woodend/lancefield) and follow signs to hanging rock!! :)

We'll have some lunch, talk amongst ourselves and admire others beasts then head the same way home.

Be back in the area by 2:30-3pm

All cars are welcome. :)

What to bring: heaps of fuel!!

:D:(:(

well mate im in, i only suggest that u dont freeway it most of the way there, id go through macedon on the way and then turn off for hanging rock from there. would b sweet as fun through the twisties of macedon and then freeway home for speed. will only add tops 30mins extra and b a great drive if the weather is good.

but either way, im there

for those that came on the allure cruise a while back that ended at trenton falls, ull know the way, same as urs tony, just u peel off the freeway, through the macedon ranges and then turn of for hangin rock. its a good drive with some twisties and plenty of spots to stop if u guys want and have a nice pic taken or have some1 go on ahead and photo the cars through.

ill have a more detailed listing when it comes to hand, by that i need to look at my map again. lol

by the end of the week ill have organised the proper route and ill post it up for all but it will definitly have some very fun twisties in it.

• 2 weeks later...