SAU Community

L24: Setting Points

goood thanks mate, my entire exhaust including the headers is too rusty to bother keeping, carb? mines an 81 with an l24e no carb maby ur thinking the other mark, any ideas i can get or information on these cars would b greatly apreciated

i was referring to vltwags, sorry :-)

the l24 and l24e use the same p30 head. the only thing i can suggest has been suggested. buy a new set of headers or get some from ebay. i love the sound of a brand new set of headers

vltwags, you can pop over again if you want and i can teach you. remember, when you change the dwell (points gap), you have to readjust the ignition timing

Edited by NightMonkeyII

the l24 and l24e use the same p30 head. the only thing i can suggest has been suggested. buy a new set of headers or get some from ebay. i love the sound of a brand new set of headers

vltwags, you can pop over again if you want and i can teach you. remember, when you change the dwell (points gap), you have to readjust the ignition timing

cheers once iv done my headers and exhaust im thinking of converting to electronic ignition after reading more of this thread

Yeah yeah I know man, check the first post this is an OLD thread from before I got extractors.

cheers once iv done my headers and exhaust im thinking of converting to electronic ignition after reading more of this thread

whats a decent grade engine oil for these cars im doin an oil and filter change this weeek mine has 168 000 km