SAU Community

V Series Gallery

My v35 sedan. Just need to save my dollars and get an exhaust made up for it now. Full ikeya arms setup, need true rear coilovers but to run the rear toe arms. BC coils and 19x9+30 19x10+18 with 235/35/19 and 245/35/19.

null_zpsa9235f75.jpgnull_zps9ace4e07.jpg

oohh llaawwdd jezuz!! That is so simple and classy!! What would finish that off is a full WALD international kit of the V35. Well done sir, love it.

Amazing!

Edited by Howaitonaito

Here's my '05 V35 coupe. We had a photoshoot for my custom bike last year & so I thought I'd get some shots of the V while we were at it...!

I've had this one since it was imported in '08 & absolutely love it! I've kept it pretty stock-looking, as I reckon the V35's look really classy standard & have great smooth lines.

Externally its been lowered on Eibach springs, has 19" Koya RG-Teks all round, & I replaced the stock headlight units with LED DRLs from Spyder. I reckon that's about all it needs, I love the colour & the whole look of the thing.

Inside, I didn't want the 'premium' with the TV/Nav as I knew it would have the Jap symbols & be pretty useless. So I got Chris & Audio Express to fit a complete new double DIN dash panel with an aftermarket TV/Nav system & full OEM steering wheel controls. Now it's got full functionality & looks totally OEM!

post-119708-0-65961200-1379125339_thumb.jpg

post-119708-0-14379100-1379125359_thumb.jpg

nice one Bee! Just make sure you don't back into a human or else you will decapitate them :)

Cheers Jon, don't plan on killing anyone just yet lol

Why would anyone do that to their V

Because it's not your normal everyday V35 with a standard engine.you see most of the time.

Edited by 30Five

Hey Andrew,

Looking pretty nice.. Is that Stance SC-5ive wheels? What are the rim size, width and offsets for the wheels?

Raween

Hi Raween,

The wheels are ADV 5.1's in 20x11.0 +20, deep concave profile. I ran 20x10.0 +15 flat profile on the front for a while too.

Stance SC-5ive look pretty good, very similar to Vossen.

Cheers