SAU Community

V Series Gallery

Thanks! I found that the Gram Lights were also a love/hate deal. I think these days most un-ordinary modifications are.

I chose the BBS because 1.) It had never been done - to my knowledge and 2.) Much like I believe the titanium Gram Lights will never go out of style, neither will the RS.

Sure, you can say the look doesn't quite fit the car, but I haven't seen a single car that the BBS RS doesn't fit. Any car, to me, looks good with them. The RS has been around since the 80's and people are still cleaning them up and putting them on new cars. They're timeless. I can buy any year model German car and they'll look great. I can buy a FT86 and they'll look great. I can fit them to a 10 year old V35 and they look great.

I can sit here and pull the whole, "it's my car" thing, but there really was a lot of thought put into this... just like the previous setup. While I enjoy my car, I want others to be able to enjoy it and appreciate the work as well.

And finally.... that rear lip... I mean... c'mon.. lol :Pwaffle4_zpsedcd7eda.jpeg

It does look good mate. BBS seem to make amazing wheels that never go out of style and suit anything. Good on you for doing something different. I loved the gramlight but these are better. Needs more poke and dish. You will have to forgive some of the people on here. Jealousy for not doing it first.

As some of you may know i attempted to put a VQ25DET from a stagea into my 250GT. Well it didnt work for various reasons. So now when people say "oh stageas and skylines are the same only one is a wagon and one is a sedan" - its a load of crap. The only thing they really share is the front doors, windscreen, dash and other little bits, the rest is either slightly different or totally different.

So we ended up cleaning out the plenums and intake, new spark plugs and other bits aswell. Got some V35 forged rays factory tick option wheels. NOTE: these are not 350Z wheels.

I also put on a aero bumper.

post-88192-0-23772300-1393714278_thumb.jpg

post-88192-0-75568800-1393714322_thumb.jpg

post-88192-0-08232600-1393714354_thumb.jpg

Big thanks to Scotty aswell!!

As some of you may know i attempted to put a VQ25DET from a stagea into my 250GT. Well it didnt work for various reasons. So now when people say "oh stageas and skylines are the same only one is a wagon and one is a sedan" - its a load of crap. The only thing they really share is the front doors, windscreen, dash and other little bits, the rest is either slightly different or totally different.

So we ended up cleaning out the plenums and intake, new spark plugs and other bits aswell. Got some V35 forged rays factory tick option wheels. NOTE: these are not 350Z wheels.

I also put on a aero bumper.

Big thanks to Scotty aswell!!

I can't wait to see that painted. That is going to look rediculously good.

Very nice work mate, I think Nissan should have chosen that for the front end of the sedan to begin with. Perhaps looks even better than the coupe.

Wasn't sure whether here or newbies was the appropriate thread (that fact alone nearly induced me to post in newbies), but just picked up a V36 370 a couple of weeks ago. Finally decided to replace my 4door R32 GTSt. 'S' variant, and very happy with it (apart from the Japanese GPS of course). Shopped around for a bit before buying from Road and Track at Silverwater. Great to deal with, and the car came with de-registration certificate from Japan, giving me some piece of mind as to legitimate kms (apparently a common issue from what I had been reading).

Sorry, only took basic shots at my place with a camera phone. BTW the rear wheels aren't not quite as low as they look; the positioning in my driveway is causing that!

post-75333-0-95912500-1394885462_thumb.jpg

post-75333-0-00094000-1394885557_thumb.jpg

Edited by AikenLugonn