SAU Community

Sony CDXM850MP MP3 Player

popamono

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Popomano, the website you posted is urs?

cos if it is, I dont know if you realise that it is actually illegal to sell, use and have a radar detector in Victoria. I should know because I also used to do what you do. Which is order stuff cheap from the states online, and resell it down here. People if your interested getting the 850MP, just order it from the states for much less. If you want a good reputable dealer, I still have my contacts and can pass you on the details.

• 3 weeks later...

tell me about it....I've got..

- gts4 telling me its worth only $200 ....even though they were advertised at JB's at the time for $900+.

- NickySantoro giving me lectures on radar detectors

Anyway...Nickysantoro-I'll be interested in some US car audio sites though, can u pls inform all of us on some sites.

I know fastcar.com.au are prtetty good, I've purchased 2 units from them and they took off almost 100 off there alrweady cheap prices. I didn't like the Sony..so i went for the top of the range Kenwood unit on there site - i'm reallyy happy with this one.

Your a clown man ill give you $200 for being dumb

man you guys are the biggest retards..

no offnese, if you guys can really think you can get this machine for 200? 300?

I GIVE you 200-300 dollars and you go buy it for me. IF you can, take the machine...

IF this is really BRAND NEW then 650 is a VERY good price. If it is 2nd hand den yes 200-300 is the price..but if this guys really means it that it is new...den it is worth the 650

I got mine for so cheap considering its over in asia which is TAx free + the strong Australian dollar.

• 3 weeks later...