SAU Community

Heaps Of Parts Dirt Cheap, Rb25det Head, Dished 18s, Plates, Stockies, Radiators N Name It I Got It!

$50

still got it

Are you selling it with the surrond, not just the radiator, im after the plastic surrund part that sits on top where the top hose fitting gets connected down to the engine. Mine broke yesterday so if it your plastic part is in good nick ill take it the radiator and surrund for 50

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• My point was that it was not a modification/transplant that someone had done. That it was factory. Soz. Should have made that clear.
    • Absolutely they are. Smaller, modern, efficient > clunky old 80s shit.
    • I'm looking at it now. The price dosent seem that bad.. a new R32 GTR AC compressor is $500-600 here in the states. It looks like they are using a different compressor though from a Toyota Echo. 
    • Does yalls AC work?  
    • There's a few other differences between S1/S2 that you will have to deal with, including either using an S2 coil pack harness or modifying your S1 coil harness to bypass the igniter. So short answer to your question, just buy an S1 ecu. They're probably giving the things away now. Long answer to your question, yes it can probably be done, but refer back to short answer for best option. I would never use an RB25 ECU to run an RB20.  Cheers,