SAU Community

Gtr R35 Vs Mustang 03 Cobra !

bkc

if ur to stupid to understand it for urself then go back to year 1

did bkc get banned a while ago for starting stupid and pointless threads over and over again

you are stupid !! hey , your normal donkey or zebra ? You are any one of them ??

I'm sure you Little literature !! If you do not know the answer! your not an obligation to reply! Close your mouth the dirty ...

... hachi roku? is that you...?

oh thats exactly what I was thinking.

This guy is just speaking in internet translator talk though, not unique hachi roku speak. :)

YAWN looks like shit to me. I could make a video of me doing that to a GTR in a Swift...... who cares about 2 cars accelerating forward from each other on the street? It just comes down to who backed off first.

I guess thats why all the tuning shops are getting Cobra's instead of GTR's ........NOT

LOL

this was funny. now it's just sad. you clearly have an agenda to push bkc. but give up mate. the performance facts of the R35 GTR are well known. what your video demonstrates is nothing. it's 2 cars in a race with one faster than the other. big deal. any car can beat any other car given the right circumstances (driver, type of race, modification etc.).

thread closed for the sake of us all.