SAU Community

K O N E C T ' S C E F I R O

konect

Hello folks,

Just thought I would post up some pics of the ceffy sitting in my mates back yard with the rims of my silvia (which is still for sale BTW only 8k!).

Also fitted my beloved Zeta from my original ceffy, and RX7, and silvia, and now the new car :P

Stretched tires and camber to come for the rears to try and squeeze them under the guards...

Enjoy.

post-18824-1219828160_thumb.jpg post-18824-1219828203_thumb.jpg post-18824-1219828293_thumb.jpg post-18824-1219828331_thumb.jpg

Edited by konect

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why did you remove the enkei's?

looks boro with those rims.. but

at the same time it looks tough as

like when you're in northbridge on a week night n u see some dirty whore walk past you wearing.. not much at all

but even still...

...you sitll have a look..

• 2 weeks later...
Im going to have to disagree with you bro. I did the whole body to suit the wheels haha :P

But you know, what do I know, I just brought a brand new HSV GTS :laugh:

JK

Oh I hate you soooo much :thanks: They are hella sexy.

I think that if the enkei's were a better offset they would have suited better. I planned to get BeeR rims but seems they don't make them anymore :S

R32's and Ceffi's share the same chassis yes?

they're about as similar as apples and oranges. totally different chassis. you'll never get a ceffy cage into an R32 sedan (ceffy's interior is much larger)... unless you chop chop, which kinda defeats the purpose of a cage.

Yeh they are fairly different. R32 cage should be easy to find through importers. I am going to keep the back seat but have to trim the seat a bit on the side.

In other news I had it dynoed yesterday and made 192kw @ 13psi with safe A/F so Drift Attack here I come :D

Done injectors or FPR yet?

Hope you still have my sexy Fuel Pump wiring in the boot :rolleyes:

JK

Hahaha not at the moment. I am going to do Injectors, AFM and remap at the same time and up the boost.

ROFL at the sexy fuel pump wiring! Drove it around yesterday...crossed a train line, BA BOW...car rolls to a stop, Ryan proceeds to swear at the fuel pump wiring. Had to get out and fix it in the rain.

What was the idea behind the wiring?

Fuel Pump Wiring - I had an issue where the ground signal from the ECU to the Fuel Pump Relay wasnt happening, so I use to ground the Relay to the chassis manually, ie DIY immobilizer haha (note spade connector swinging from the lock)

Then I eventually redid the wiring and ran a new speaker wire from the ECU to the boot (wire crushed somewhere obviously) and that was fine, and then I decided to run power straight from the Battery to the boot. After doing that the 040 sounded alot healthier in the tank, and the car ran nicer LOL. It had a wild flat spot and it dissapeared with more voltage in the pump.

Any other quirks you want to know about haha?

JK

Haha yes a few things:

1. What is the reason behind the switch under the dash that seems to be connected to the EBC?

2. Why was the trim piece for the rear of interior roof lining removed?

3. Who fitted the cage?

4. What was the reason for swapping the position of the AC controls with the HKS gauges?

5. Did you ever notice that there is only one gauge adapter on the oil cooler sandwich plate? What the heck!

6. Did the car have front indicators when sold by you?

7. What kind of oil did you run it on?

I think thats all off the top of my head. Got new tires all round for Drift Attack and changed the oil with some nice Syn 5...does excellent skids :thumbsup:

Ryan.

• 5 months later...

1. I never had an EBC ... so I dont know! Chris's handywork

2. Im not sure where it went. Possibly lost it when I gutted the interior to take the sunroof out for the repair of the sunroof

3. I brought a full cage for it but never fully bolted it in properly. Chris's handywork?

4. So that you could see the guages more easily without having to tilt your head right down to see them.

5. No there is 2, one has a bung in it. I put it in too tight and couldnt ever get it out again, hence why i had oil temp going to the sump plug as my guage sender was too big to fit into the sandwich plate

6. Yes it had front indicators, they were clear too!

7. Mobil S 10w30 i think.

Hows the diff holding up? Best free gift that came with that car :P

PS sorry for the late reply - i dont peruse these forums much anymore since Im in the outter with my 09 HSV GTS Twin Turbo :D

JK

Haha yes a few things:

1. What is the reason behind the switch under the dash that seems to be connected to the EBC?

2. Why was the trim piece for the rear of interior roof lining removed?

3. Who fitted the cage?

4. What was the reason for swapping the position of the AC controls with the HKS gauges?

5. Did you ever notice that there is only one gauge adapter on the oil cooler sandwich plate? What the heck!

6. Did the car have front indicators when sold by you?

7. What kind of oil did you run it on?

I think thats all off the top of my head. Got new tires all round for Drift Attack and changed the oil with some nice Syn 5...does excellent skids :D

Ryan.

1. I never had an EBC ... so I dont know! Chris's handywork

2. Im not sure where it went. Possibly lost it when I gutted the interior to take the sunroof out for the repair of the sunroof

3. I brought a full cage for it but never fully bolted it in properly. Chris's handywork?

4. So that you could see the guages more easily without having to tilt your head right down to see them.

5. No there is 2, one has a bung in it. I put it in too tight and couldnt ever get it out again, hence why i had oil temp going to the sump plug as my guage sender was too big to fit into the sandwich plate

6. Yes it had front indicators, they were clear too!

7. Mobil S 10w30 i think.

Hows the diff holding up? Best free gift that came with that car :D

PS sorry for the late reply - i dont peruse these forums much anymore since Im in the outter with my 09 HSV GTS Twin Turbo :)

JK

Thanks man :)

I demand more information on your new car :down: It is still a 4 door hahaha

Update for those that care:

Cleared the RWC yesterday and going in for rego inspection on Tuesday. I'm the most excited I have been in a long time! Can't wait to be able to drive on the street again without a permit :)

Edited by konect