SAU Community

K O N E C T ' S C E F I R O

konect

Looks fat dude, fits the guards well, wat tyres u using? 235s?

215/45 all round.

They are pretty stretched but I've had them on the fronts for almost a year and haven't had any issues with the tire popping off the bead ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^so this means ur keeping the old girl?

:)

If you sell me your rear bumper! ;)

Nah I got a new job so I might hold onto it for now and see how things progress. If I get EPA'd though I'm going to crack it lol

Hokay so...its time to fix the catch can as I found enough oil in the intake for it to be dripping out the pod :thumbsup:

Hate to think what the cooler and turbo are going to look like!

Scored myself a Greddy can and going to set it up like this...

catchcan.jpg

What do we think? I want to keep it away from the intake and I'm pretty sure (after some research) that this is a suitable config.

Thanks!

Edited by konect

stick it where ur tennis ball is .....

lol

just noticed the s13 overflow bottle with milk bottle cap?

there's a thread on the catch can piping/flow somewhere if your still not certain

Edited by Dan_J

there's a thread on the catch can piping/flow somewhere if your still not certain

Yeh man, that's where I got this setup from (the 50% plumb back option).

FYI that's not my engine bay, mines much more messy lol

If you sell me your rear bumper! :D

Nah I got a new job so I might hold onto it for now and see how things progress. If I get EPA'd though I'm going to crack it lol

Yeeeeh turns out I'm not going to keep it.

Car is for sale for 13k without the kit :D

Do it. Buy it now. It's a whole lot of car for 13!

Cleaned the car inside and out yesterday (my gf actually did most of it hahaha) and fixed the catch can piping and fitted new 90deg hose to intake and it runs A LOT better now there isn't a hole in it. Also gave the boot a coat of matte black as it was looking very scratched.

Thinking about going low mount so if anyone is keen on my HKS manifold gimma a shout :ninja:

And yes, I forgot to take interior / engine pics...AGAIN! lol

post-18824-1255944845_thumb.jpg post-18824-1255944885_thumb.jpg post-18824-1255944919_thumb.jpg

Edited by konect