Kadina Show N Shine

craig R33

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

photos look wicked man, love the first one of kyes car.

you should see how much rubber was collected in the rear gaurds :banana: ill bring it past yours or your work and show you soon!

thanks Charmaine for the pics they look great!

hostile mobile more than worthy of the award, clean machine you got there :banana: and we all know 32 gtr's are the best of all

you should see how much rubber was collected in the rear gaurds :bunny: ill bring it past yours or your work and show you soon!

glue it back on man that sh*t is expensive.

Edited by Inline 6

hostile mobile more than worthy of the award, clean machine you got there :banana: and we all know 32 gtr's are the best of all

and the only GTR on the oval...........I was there for a little while and ole Godzilla certainly got a fair bit of attention from the locals

Haha sorry Madaz...havent put up ya pics yet...nor have i put up pics of...umm...sambo???

Cheers for the comments guys,

And no worries bout calling me man...pretty sure when i first signed up here, everyone thought i was a bloke....and then a photo was found haha.

And no worries bout calling me man...pretty sure when i first signed up here, everyone thought i was a bloke....and then a photo was found haha.

What? You mean you're not a bloke? :banana: