SAU Community

Skylines Act Formally Challenges The Act Supra Club

a20089

I had a great day as well and it was fantastic to have so many of you there. I can see a few of you getting under 50 seconds for the next round.

Mazman - I'm glad you enjoyed the day, especially as you had to travel so far. Loved your burnouts too :)

Stinkypoo - great vids, thanks for taking the time to edit it up for us... makes me feel guilty about not doing some of my previous videos, perhaps I need to rethink the software I'm using and try to simple it down a bit so I don't keep putting it off.

I broke the class record which was set in Feb 2003 (44.17) with my 43.95 :P:(:) and have less than half a second to get to club track record (43.53), however only had two runs before breaking my belt... a belt which is very hard to buy in Oz :)

Thanks to all who participated and also to those who came out to support us, it was great catching up with everyone again.

While I don't think I'll be at the next hillclimb because of www.irace.net.au at Morgan Park, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves enough to participate at next months meeting.

PS. Sinista... where were you? :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMMIT!

I totally forgot to check the ACT section enough!

This looks like heaps of fun, such a shame i forgot about it. Someone remind me for the next one please? *looks at Shell :P *

yes boss! :(

hahahahahahhahahahhaaaaaaa

post-57-1224423092_thumb.jpg

post-57-1224423157_thumb.jpg

well was a most enjoyable day, dissapointed that i wasnt driving in it but what can you do,

was good to see everyone giving it a go and some good burnouts thanks Maz,

Depending on what you guys think, was wondering if the next "battle" should be opened to Jap Cars in genral, tha Jap Shootout so have your, nissan, toyota, mitsu's etc etc could be interesting and likly to be more people along too

Thanks for the video, nice to see everyone on the track, and thumps up to Maz for putting on a show and having a ball by the looks of it :D Grats to Michelle on the class record, and Marks fastest time in the GTR, and to Donnan for nearly cracking 50 secs.

would like to see some more pics of the day though :(

p.s Was wondering what if any skills/training you need if you want to help in marshalling the event? (for the 9th) As they discussed at the end of the day. Not sure if I'd be free to help, but interested.

p.s Was wondering what if any skills/training you need if you want to help in marshalling the event? (for the 9th) As they discussed at the end of the day. Not sure if I'd be free to help, but interested.

No special skills required, they will let you know what to do on the day and they will REALLY appreciate it. Last time SAU members helped them out they were very grateful and thanked us a few times, even in their newsletters.

They'll need a chocker and quite a few flaggies. Drinks and food supplied.

I can't help because the Australian Hillclimb Championships are on at Mt Panorama that same weekend, but it would be great if any of you are interested. Budding photographers can get some excellent shots at the top of the hill as well.

nothing like 285s on the back hey mazman lol out of interest what are they worth lol im in for the next one if my motors in. have a good one , stuart

No matter what size, its just too easy lol.

They are pirelli p zero rosso(18's), so theres a start for ya :P tell ya one thing tho, they are too much, especially if you do those burnouts too often!

awwwww if I had a camera, I would have taken a photo of you. I'm sure there are some out there. C'mon guys, post 'em up.

Nah, i'm used to it now.... *sniff* :/

I couldn't get any of you because I was a few cars behind you. I would have like to see your car run.

Nah, i'm used to it now.... *sniff* :(

I couldn't get any of you because I was a few cars behind you. I would have like to see your car run.

We still :/ you

Actually, it was awesome for me to be able to download and watch my run... and hear it (cos it sounds different with the helmet on) and what makes it really special is capturing my record breaking run (thanks John).