SAU Community

Boot Wing Wanted.

Hi guys,

I had a bi-plane wing on my skyline that was broken by the local "bobbies" dropping the boot lid ( that they totally deny).

The mounting nuts inside the wing (in the fibreglass) were ripped out and I am unable to do frbreglass repairs.

Does anyone know where I can buy this wing or something very similar that "will" fit on an R33 Skyline coupe boot.

Ahy help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shaun.

P.S. I am attaching pics of the wing when it was still on the car so you can see what I am looking for.

post-47374-1219923923_thumb.jpg

post-47374-1219924155_thumb.jpg

post-47374-1219924405_thumb.jpg

i think the 737's upgraded to this wing.. try looking for a wrecking one? lol

nah seroiusly that is a massive fiking wing aye.. surprised you don't gave bigger springs in the back to compensate for the drop in the car lol unless it's just the angle of the second pic???.. on a serious note.. why dont you take it to a fiberglasser and get them to re fiberglass it up as it will cost more then that to buy/spray a new one..

Edited by .:: GimpS-R34 ::.

have u got pics of the wing damage? myt be worth fixing, i glass from home usually and depending on the damage myt be able to save the old one.

nah seroiusly that is a massive fiking wing aye.. surprised you don't gave bigger springs in the back to compensate for the drop in the car lol unless it's just the angle of the second pic???.. on a serious note.. why dont you take it to a fiberglasser and get them to re fiberglass it up as it will cost more then that to buy/spray a new one..

Nah mate.... This is Mount Isa. There are no fibreglassers here. I wish there was someone here that was good with fibregassers here. but it looks like I will have to but a new wing........

Love the comment about the 737. LOL.

ahaha I was about to say that Boeing called and want their wing back :laugh:

Good luck with getting it fixed or replaced mate

Here are a few sneak peaks of the latest Sniper Racing Dual Wing we have. Only have one in stock and unsure on the next delivery date. It's $249 in FRP.

Sweet. Will it fit a series 1??? There is another thing that I need before the wing.....

I bought a VeilSide rear bumper off Ebay, it's for a series 2 and did not fit my series 1.

Do you have any bumpers like that?

post-47374-1221392996_thumb.jpg

post-47374-1221393052_thumb.jpg

Sweet. Will it fit a series 1??? There is another thing that I need before the wing.....

I bought a VeilSide rear bumper off Ebay, it's for a series 2 and did not fit my series 1.

Do you have any bumpers like that?

Yes it will fit Series 1. The only differences in the series is the front end.

The rear bars and boots are the same.

Shane