SAU Community

Mid-week Meet-ups?

Sambo33gtst

Im up for a skyline meet why not... boostcruising meets or more P plater commonwhore meets are waste of time.

I think somewhere in the hoon laws says TARGETING BOOSTCRUISING MEETS.. lolz

But yea.. i've had my skyline for while and never ever seem to find fellow skyliners

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah sounds good about the pig 'n whistle funky, even if some people just have a few drinks while others eat some red meat, that'd be fine. And there is a vego menu as well:)

I was going to make the executive decision and make it a Wednesday night being that Thursday does seem to be the night for Police to come out with their defect bat...

We'll make the first one Wednesday next week which will give us time to round up a few more people, I'll post up the meet in the event section. (10th Sept 7.30pm)

Who is keen to have something at Pig N' Whistle @ Indooroopilly Shoppingtown? It has plenty of parking for everyone, close-ish to the City, and we could go for a run up Mt Coot-tha afterwards :P

lol sorry Kate...I'm quite well known amongst friends for missing the obvious, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.

I'm keen to go anywhere tbh, I live at Kangaroo Point so I'm fairly central to anything/anywhere we want to go...but I do like going up into the mountains every now and again.

What about you...any spots that you're keen on? Where do you have to come from anyway?

+1 mountain cruises. :huh:

Kev,

i have been organising weekly M . Cruise . . . . i will see what is the weather like this thursday and also post up detail. . . if it is too wet then not a good idea to go up there.

cheers

stephen

I'll be up for some of these meets, by the looks I'm just around the corner form Kate, out towards ipswich.

The SAUQLD Agm is in a couple of weeks, so I'm sure the new events commitee will get some bigger events organised as well.

Would you guys be keen for a meet 'n greet first for coffee or food, then motor off for a cruise somewhere?

I think that would be ideal first so we can gauge what type of turn out we will get week to week....

I'm not too sure about a jolly's spin on a thursday night.

Last time I went up there on a thursday I was followed by popo. :huh:

Maybe tuesday or wednesday nights instead?

I think meeting at a food joint first is a good idea. :D

sounds fun, food and mountain cruise, 2 meet points perhaps before the main meet up, ie, one southside and one northside/city ish, i live pretty far south, ie: past park ridge but would still be interested.

(edited col)