Mid-week Meet-ups?

Sambo33gtst

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i only bought it as a long motor so he will have to take out the old engine, rip the manifold and turbo etc all of it off and throw it on the new engine, put it in....

If he can beat $750 consider it his job.

cos its for my ceffy daily... too much effort to change a ceffy to manual, have to get a manual centre console and change the footbrake to a clutch and all that jazz.

just want an auto gearbox so I can pull out the old fucked one and put the new one in cheap cheap. ceffy's stock standard, and if I start modding it then it'll end up like my R32... 90% of its time spent at the workshop.

Hey everyone just a little FYI.

Phoned the pub/restaurant and they are expecting 20+ so a nice big table will be set for us :D

So on the night rock up in the outside bar at 7.30 for an 8.00pm dinner inside at the Fleet Street Restaurant!

Cheers,

Sambo

South Side Pre meet Point to be at Sunnybank Plaza around the back side of the carpark

Meet Between 6.30 and 6.50 to leave @ 7

will post pics of location

Post if you want to head over in a group from the south side so we know how many and if we have to wait for anyone

and my number is 0423612973 so call if you want to come and are going to be a little late

Thanks for organising that Damian, it's much appreciated mate :dry:

Just letting everyone know I have done a pretty much final edit of the attending list on the SAuQld Thread and have based the numbers from there on the size of our table for tomorrow night. So go on there and check it out, and please let me know if there are any changes, as I wont be making any on the day....

Clicky: http://www.sauqld.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=1499

Reminder: If you think you may not find us, PM ME for my Mobile Number and call me on the night!11`` :(