SAU Community

Open Practice Day - Wakefield - Wed 3 September

Duncan

Hi All,

There's an open practice day down at wakefield on Wed 3 September.

As usual, $80 for the day (+about $40 if you don't have a wakefield or cams license)

We'll be heading down in the morning, anyone else coming along?

Also, anyone got a hatchback they want to lend us for the day :D

yeah u can borrow my hatchback..........um NOT......lol....rather get my car back in one piece and a full set of rubber!! Nothing against ur driving skillz or anything........just don't think i'd want someone else to break her in on a track...thats my job :D

Why u need one neways?

Ando

Hey duncan in all seriousness.......i may be happy to lend you the car............but is it possible for me to join you...ie passenger.......and whats happens if u "break" it ;) .........just want to make sure i have all bases covered b4 i hand over the keys!!!!

PM me and maybe we can come to some arrangement as i would love to get into this sort of thing!

Ando

Hold that thought dude.......the car must if known that it was up for a flogging......driving along penthurst st and being the lovely level roads in syd NOT i hit a pot hole and now the exhaust has broken two welds...so its now rattling and flapping around like a granny's tit!!!! :D

**** i should make the government pay for the f%^ken thing to get repaired.....dumb arse roads!!!!

Duncan,

Maybe most people are scared off trackdays due to the "SUMP BAFFLE" rumours going around..

If I can get the day off work, I'll give you a call and head down with you. ( Only if U bring the 2F2F Cardboard Fibre kit with you):rolleyes: