SAU Community

Fs: As New Burton Andy Warhol Snowboard Boots Size Us 8.5

GTSpec

I am selling a pair of Burton Andy Warhol Snowboard Boots size US 8.5.

I bought them 1 month ago and have been used for 1 day trip (ie about 4 hours of boarding). I am selling them as I found them too small.

They are in perfect as new condition. Retail price is $399, selling for $220 ONO.

Repeat, these have only been used ONCE- basically as new condition. Get yourself a bargain.

Prefer to sell to Melbourne customer and happy to allow inspection of goods. Interstate customer pays for postage.

Please Email me on [email protected] if you are interested.

$220 ONO

post-13204-1220177148_thumb.jpg

post-13204-1220177155_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Yes it’s an R34 GTT. I’ve just been panicking because I just have no idea what it is 😂😂 yeah a boost leak is fine - not a daily. I just want to make sure it’s plugged until I hit the part needed.  it does look like 2 hoses connecting to a plastic bit, that then goes into this metal piece.     
    • I guess next step is to confirm there is not 12v on the loom side when you unplug that connector and hit start...there is likely a fuse popped somewhere
    • The starter signal from the ignition switch just connects the starter solenoid to ground. There will always be +12V on one side of the starter solenoid.
    • This is an R34 right? there is some sort of engine vacuum line connected to the power steering pump (no, I can't remember why that was a good idea for Nissan), it has clearly been previously broken and repaired on your car. You will have a boost leak until you fix or replace that fitting. May in the meantime take the 2 hoses off and plug them with something like an 6mm bolt (assuming they are 6mm inner diameter)
    • Yeah that sounds exactly like what a big air pocket does when leaving the system....radiator bleeding can be the same. I'd say you are right to go now