SAU Community

Active Gold Coast Members,

HKS_R34

Hey, I would definately be interested.

Yellow R33 GTS-T.

I just blew my auto gearbox, and am organising with NizzPro to go in late next week for a manual conversion.

If i do, by some freak of nature, get the car back in time, i would love to be involved :P

Isaac

Im the silver 4door...theres a GU R34 team ??? :(

haha yeah its a new frat, GU 34 team hahah nah jk...

Come along to this guys, the more the merrier. :)

Edited by HKS_R34

i park my 33gtr in parklands most days of the week :> I see the odd skyline in there.. there is a silver 33 gts-t with GTR badges/stickers... im not sure who he is trying to fool.. i picked it for a gts-t as soon as i saw it :> might have to give the BBQ a miss.. too high profile an area for my car.. very keen if you do a tambo cruise again or something.

cheers

anyway when will your GTR be back on the Road?

yea its back on the road now.. just finishing off the run in and a few other little things.. hopefully tuning in a few weeks.. will be winding up the boost a bit more.. hopefully hit over 600awhp

true, striker, you attend GU gc do you? what are you studying? im yet to let mine park in parklands yet because i was a slack sh&t and deferred uni for this year. lol straight out of high school and into uni is a big ask i found!

i will be back there at the start of next year to continue with my degree in civil/structual engineering :)

dont think when i was there, didnt see too many skylines getting around. usually or poor little uni cars lol and the new beemer or what not here and there from mummy and daddies personal account. lol

drew,

i park my 33gtr in parklands most days of the week :> I see the odd skyline in there.. there is a silver 33 gts-t with GTR badges/stickers... im not sure who he is trying to fool.. i picked it for a gts-t as soon as i saw it :> might have to give the BBQ a miss.. too high profile an area for my car.. very keen if you do a tambo cruise again or something.

cheers

yea its back on the road now.. just finishing off the run in and a few other little things.. hopefully tuning in a few weeks.. will be winding up the boost a bit more.. hopefully hit over 600awhp

also there are hardly any cops at paradise point if any on a sunday.

Hey guys. Im also keen to meet up with some fellow liners. Weekend nights are no good for me but daytime stuff is always good. Will probably try and head to the BBQ if i have my line back on the coast then. Im driving my civic so i can try and sell it at the moment. Im totally having boost withdrawals!

Im also at GU but mainly in the late arvo to nights. Sadly my attendance reflects my grades at the moment. Red R33 with black windows and a little cosmetic front bar damage from an off a while ago.

Also up for a midweek night cruse or something as im not big on high profile events ether...

Hehe yeah I have deferred this semester at Griffith Dan :P but will be back next semester. Needed a break.

I came to a few springbook runs with ya strik3r :)

Okay guys as for the cruise, well as im an events organiser for Hardtuned.net and we regularly hold monthly bbq meets. Would any of you guys be interested in joining our BBQ we holding this month on the 14th?? Last meet we had an awesome turnout of Nissan Members on the Gold Coast.

If you guys are more interested in just staying within the forum for members, i can always just organise sau'ers only.

But it would be good if we could get to know alot of other imports and its members on the gold coast.

Idea's people??

Hey make it the sunday after the 14th & i'm in try & get others to come along-Garrysandy & Chris

Cheers :ninja:

Hey make it the sunday after the 14th & i'm in try & get others to come along-Garrysandy & Chris

Cheers :P

The 14th bbq will be on, However i will organise something again in the next couple weeks after...

Or il keep it a monthly thing, which ever gets more interests.

Hey all, missed the start of this one, but will b keen to do a weeknight cruise if anyone else is up. Cant make bbq sunday cause I have the working weekend from hell, 8am till 10pm both days. Urgh.

Keep seeing a couple nice R32's around main beach, anyone put their hands up for ownership? My R32 is finally back on the road after an epic RB30 rebuild, so will be keen to put some kms on it, if anyone else is up for a drive.

I see so many liners on the road down here, but so few getting involved with them. Props to everyone here.

had a few pm's on where the location is. I posted a link, but is causing difficulties. So will just post in here.

UPDATED:D

NEXT GOLD COAST MEET & GREET!!!

Date: Sunday, September the 14th.

Time: 12:00pm- SHARP!!

Just look out for all the cars parked on the side of the road.....

I will bring meat, however it ain't gonna feed everyone. So bring your OWN if you want to eat. :D

Our resident GC Photographer will be out in force again :P you know who you are.

So wash your cars ....

MAP INFO:

map.jpg

If you need more directions, Please PM me.

See you all there... :laugh:

Edited by HKS_R34

I get my license back in 3 weeks! Havnt had one in 3 years :P... I know a couple other guys with Liners who would be keen to meet up in the next few weeks!. My 33's going in for a tune and stuff on Monday so im keen to meet up with anyone after the 14 October!

Picked up my line today so im back in action. Forgot how loud and quick the car was after being stuck with my civic for a month. I was thinking about possibly selling my line but not after feeling 25pound again. Id sell bodyparts before this thing!

• 4 weeks later...