SAU Community

Skyline Respray PAINTJOB

Guilty

Hi, i was wondering if any of you would know how much it would cost to spraypaint a blackish grey R33 GTST into a white one?

coz i relali realli lik white cars and i may be buyin my friends greysih black skyline............so i was wonderin if u guys no of any good places to spray paint? n if its worth it to do it?

yeah i want to buy another 1 but like my friend's one is in good condition n shit....n he will sell 2 me for cheaper but liike i said, my onli prob is da colour.

but yeah still considerin n finking..

wat about makin it shiny black? or metallic black?wat dat make a differ in da price?

tell me about it... I went a away for a week... left my car just washed sitting in the garage and when I get back I need to wash it again... but I still love it...

If you want a white one buy a white one... only bother getting a respray if you want something custom...

I had my Gemini re painted by a crash shop. It was a full bear metal too pac respray inside and out, including engine bay. Cant remember exactly how long it took, 3 months rings a bell. The total cost was $5000. Looks awsome though.