SAU Community

Putty Road 2008!

Sl!m

Charity Choice  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmmm.. whats the car park up next to KFC in windsor like at this time in the morning?

actually it would be shit trying to get a bunch of skylines out of there.. maybe move around the back near where the audio shop is

Any luck getting HPI or other mags to cover the event?

I havent tried yet, I think I want to save my annoying the magazines for motorsport events we hold rather than a cruise at this point..

compared to the street commodore cruises this isn't a very big charrity cruise

prolly round the back would be better slim. even at that time in the morning its getting busy. soccer mums driving their kids to games - and yuppies in porsches going 30kmh under the speed limit causing accidents stopping in for a coffee that type of busy. even the bunnings carpark in mcgraths hill might be better - thats a huge carpark!

Anyone heading up from Lidcombe? Trying to figure out if I'm heading up friday arvo, or saturday morning. Also are the Texi DVD's going to cost anything? If so how much? Have a few ACT people after them.

Anyone heading up from Lidcombe? Trying to figure out if I'm heading up friday arvo, or saturday morning. Also are the Texi DVD's going to cost anything? If so how much? Have a few ACT people after them.

I'd suggest you head up Friday night, Chris. Going direct to the meeting point and driving around all day is going to be a killer if you head up from Canberra that morning...

And getting from Lidcombe to Windsor (or McGraths Hill, more correctly) is about 55mins in itself, according to Google Maps, although the way they suggest is a bit of a hike...

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sad...mp;t=h&z=12

Personally, I'd suggest you head west (from Lidcombe) to Parramatta, make your way to Church Street on the northern side of Parramatta train station, follow Church Street to where it becomes Windsor Road, then follow that north-west to the meeting point. http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sad...mp;t=h&z=12

I'm interested! I love giving money away...

Can I scab lifts off you like always Stevo if car isn't ready? I have a bit of funny feeling downstairs that it might come this week.... or it could be what it usually is... :thumbsup: