SAU Community

Putty Road 2008!

Sl!m

Charity Choice  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooo arrrrr, finally one near my house. :banana:

I will be in and for drinks and stuff in the hunter valley after if anyone is keen.

Bakes I will most likely cruise down to Sydney then back, I will let you know what I decide on.

oooo arrrrr, finally one near my house. :banana:

I will be in and for drinks and stuff in the hunter valley after if anyone is keen.

Bakes I will most likely cruise down to Sydney then back, I will let you know what I decide on.

Ryan, bring the wagon out - that way mine won't be the only one there!

Please? :D:)

in regards to the 'cost'

Cost: Members = $10 per car & Gold Coin Donation per passenger (or more if you like), Non members = $20per car + gold coin donation from passengers.

Please make sure you have your SAU NSW Members card on you!!!

in regards to the 'cost'

Cost: Members = $10 per car & Gold Coin Donation per passenger (or more if you like), Non members = $20per car + gold coin donation from passengers.

Please make sure you have your SAU NSW Members card on you!!!

Hiya,

I've not received my membership card/sticker/shirt as yet. Will come regardless though eh?

I also operate a fixed dvd camera set-up if SAU wants a record of a convoy of cars passing me. Just let me know if it's wanted!

Cheers,

Terry

:laugh:

Will come, but may scab a lift of evil_weevil or S13 Deviat.. :laugh:

Sorry you are who? LOL

Count me in...

Hang 0on fa5rkin.... thats same day as Butterfly Effect concert... hhmmm might have to head home early

Ryan, bring the wagon out - that way mine won't be the only one there!

Please? :(:)

No worries, I will most likely bring the stag as it is so much nicer to drive on the road, and would use like a 1/3rd of the fuel. Lol

STAG POWER