SAU Community

Putty Road 2008!

Sl!m

Charity Choice  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be in wagga for a wedding :) BOOOOO! I wanted to come this year!

:(

No cross dressing evo??? Damn it... I have a massive "hyundai racing sticker" to go with your GTR badge from Texi!!!

In.. as a passenger :down:

Doesn't want to drive own car??? ;)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks to Duncans signature i has found this thread :)

im coming, Sam .... why hast thou not already added me to this fine thread's Coming list??

im definately driving this one!!!!!!!!!! better get the backup car ready too then HAHAHA (some people may remember why this is funny)

Count me in, and a mate in a 08 Holden Calais.

He's been bugging me to go for a drive through putty and when I sent him this link, he moved the party for his sons 1st birthday!

Now thats keen!!

Count me in, and a mate in a 08 Holden Calais.

He's been bugging me to go for a drive through putty and when I sent him this link, he moved the party for his sons 1st birthday!

Now thats keen!!

now that is dedication!

Hi Sl!m,

Will you fellahs be bringing some stick-on name tag labels - to post up each of our Nicknames?

Just thought it would have been helpful on Envy Dyno Day my 1st appearance ie. good for us Noobs to get to know each other!

....or avoid me!

Tez

Hi Sl!m,

Will you fellahs be bringing some stick-on name tag labels - to post up each of our Nicknames?

Just thought it would have been helpful on Envy Dyno Day my 1st appearance ie. good for us Noobs to get to know each other!

....or avoid me!

Tez

Just stand by your car more :)