SAU Community

Drift Practise @ Queensland Raceway

ToMMaH

Once again theres a Friday night practise session on the 19th of September at Queensland Raceway.

$10 entry, $50 for the skid pan, $80 for going on track + skid pan.

Gates open at 5pm and the drifting starts at 6pm. Runs till 9:30pm.

Be there or be driving in a very boring straight line!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets say if you go on track.. with no drift experince...

Do you get politely get told to go do the skin pan instead??

no way.. the whole point of it being practice is so beginners can go out and give it a go =] and its totally up to you if you wanna go on skid pan

its awesome fun, and you get to try differnent things but takes a while to actually get going.. if you need any tips or anything let me know.. QR's my home track lol im not pro or anything but i help my mates =]

no way.. the whole point of it being practice is so beginners can go out and give it a go =] and its totally up to you if you wanna go on skid pan

its awesome fun, and you get to try differnent things but takes a while to actually get going.. if you need any tips or anything let me know.. QR's my home track lol im not pro or anything but i help my mates =]

aww HUGS! :/:P

WOOO.. im tryin to gather lots of mates to come up.. g0nna be the best birthday bash!!.. haha sorry if theres prolly gonna be some commos out there that nite.. its cool they can definatly slide lol :laugh::P