SAU Community

New Pics!

Haha it's working!

I can't believe I was so dumb and didn't notice that he was from Canberra too. He was even nice enough to help me with GTR badges!!

Going to order my badge this weekend along with the insert for my coilpack cover which arrived today.

yeah, purely to torment kat.

hey, before you buy the badge, i think you might be alright getting the 33 badge. i noticed with the 34 badge because it's kinda angled upward (and so is the grille) it ends up facing up at a slightly silly angle i thought. i overcame the problem by sticking some washers behind the top screw on the badge to angle it forward a little more, then i though you could probably do the same with the 33 badge to make it stick out more - just stick some washers/ a spacer behind it and save $30 on a badge. then again, there's probably something about the 33 badge i don't know about like different mounting system or something. i dunno. i've probably just made your decision harder again. just buy a 34 badge and ignore everything i just said.

LOL when I first started reading the "get the 33 badge bit" i was like oh shit!!! Haha I ordered one last night. Also ordered an R34 coilpack cover ornament and a HKS mirror boost gauge. Shopping is fun!! :laugh: