You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It should be. It's the only option (other than the cross flow, which you don't want, and the one with the shroud and fan, which is the same rad underneath anyway). As to the sensor, I dunno. I think the spot for it is shown blank on their photos. You would be well advised to a) look on your own to see the sensor is there and that you therefore need to accommodate it, and b) ask Fenix what their provision is. You might need to drill and tap the hole, or they might do it on request or as a standard option or a delete option. (Mine is in an R32, so it's not the same thing, and I didn't order it anyway, so I don't know what we did for mine).
    • ohhh nvm - apparently that's for the thermo fan.. guess that I will just look past that and pray my engine never gets that hot 🙏🏾
    • @Kinkstaah yeah might just be me being paranoid with how much can go wrong!      @Duncan Looks like I'll get replacement hoses for the radiator soon after the radiator then!!!    @GTSBoy Is this the right radiator? It just says R34 and R33 so I'm assuming they all have the same radiator specs?  I read in a guide that there is a sensor on the bottom left? Do those still fit as well?
    • Realistically, the biggest impact of the higher pressure cap in a daily car is a coolant hose that is on its way to failing will happen a little sooner due to potential for extra pressure in the system
    • If you want to be pedantic and justify it. Higher pressure means it needs to be a higher temperature to boil over. In the real world, it absolutely won't matter at all. You can also tell yourself that an alloy radiator can handle higher pressure than one with 20 year old plastic tanks (it will).