SAU Community

Up In Qld... What To Do?

chef_stagea

hey guys and girls.. me and kidafa (both stagea drivers down in adelaide) are coming up to noosa fromt he 28th of sept to the 7th is i think... whats the do's and donts up there?? ne thing we have to check out and any cruises or meets or ne thing going on during those times?? very keen to see what u guys have to offer up there!! cheers

Plenty of stuff happen up on the sunshine coast....when i lived there Thursday nights in mooloolaba/alex/maroochydore was a good outing, and sunday afternoon as well. Not so sure about Noosa though, few boys I know live around there...too many soccer mums in X5's live up that way though :)

soccer mum's in X5's and surly blokes in stageas will get along juuuuust fine :P

they can discuss... laundry powders and stuff.

haha what eva :) were 19 i might add! lol where are good places/clubs/pubs to go to? and what are the chances of seeing a stag? haha

you young guys wont know where to look coming from SA where you wear clothes,.... babes everywhere,.....your heads will fall off,.....your not gay are you?, theres heaps to do on the sunshinecoast as all places mentioned are just a short drive from each other, are you driving up?.

when in noosa go to fraser island then check out the markets at eummundi and while there go to the pub and get a few eummundi lagers into you, now your primed to hit the town, go to a nice restaurant at noosaville then up to the reef hotel and see where that leads to...next day drive up to rainbow beach and roll down the coloured sands and see if that fix's your hangover, if not go to the local have a couple of hair of the dogs and if it's lowtide you can drive your stags back to noosa along the beach........shit i should be a travel agent :)

Raceline Drifting on the 4-5 of Oct on the Gold Coast

oh really. is it semi close to noosa? we will have a shitter of a hire car... not gna take the stags up :laugh: would love to but would be too much f*kn round. and no were not rageing homos for who ever asked haha. yeh i hear the slappa situation is fairly good up there :D y eles wd we b headin up haha. cheers guys!