SAU Community

R34 Alternator, R32gtst Spare Wheel, R33gtst Rims With Semi Slicks

Item: R32 GTST/GTS/GTS4 Spare wheel

Condition: Very good

Price: $20

To Fit: (What car) GTST/GTS/GTS4

Contact: PM me. Ill usually reply within the same day. Or SMS (I may be in class) at any time on 0403 491 735 - Cris

Comments: Inner rim edge had surface rust. It was cleaned, rust treated and then painted.

The tyre holds pressure with no problem. Tyre is in brand spankers condition.

This may not fit GTR as it may not clear the brake calliper

sparewheelfacehj8.jpg

sparewheelbackcr8.jpg

Item: R34 Alternator

Condition: As new

Price: $150

To Fit: (What car) Any RB engine (RB20 RB25 RB26 RB30 DE and DET)

Contact: PM me. Ill usually reply within the same day. Or SMS (I may be in class) at any time on 0403 491 735 - Cris

Comments: Was bought when I picked an RB25DET NEO but decided to keep R32 alternator

Alternator puts out 70 Amps

r34alternatorrn9.jpg

Item: R33 GTST Rims

Condition: Very good. Very small amount if gutter rash (1cm or so) Slight marks near the center of one rim (see pics)

Price: $140 just rims

$260 with a set of Khumo V700 Semi Slicks (215-45-16) Good for one and half more, if not two more track days (75 odd more laps left on them). The level of grip is just phenomenal! Perfect for first track day or cheap and good track rubber.

To Fit: (What car) Anything that has a 5x114.3 PCD

Comments: bought them off another SAU member. In a used condition. I did about 30 odd laps at Wakie. And ended up buying another set of track tyres and rims. The level of grip is just amazing! I have a fixed back bucket and I was being thrown about in it through the corners. Awesome bang for the buck!

r33gtst1ak9.jpg

r33gtst2kb9.jpg

r33gtst3wq7.jpg

r33gtst4on8.jpg

r33gtst5ma6.jpg

Item: R32 Fixed seat rails

Condition: Excellent

Price: $60

To Fit: (What car) R32. But I think it would fit all Skyline driver side as it uses the stock mounting positions.

Comments: Bought off an SAU member but decided to make my own.

ghettospecseatrailsqm8.jpg

Feel free to SMS or PM me with any questions about anything on sale.

Edited by GTS4WD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• @ChrisW434 If tuning is new to you, this might be really useful -  https://evansperformanceacademy.vhx.tv/ They run a subscription model, so for $50 USD you get access to 100% of the content. Turn it on, watch like crazy for a month and turn it off. The value is crazy.  This is how I learnt to tune many years ago. Since then, I go back to the site every couple of years to catch up on new content. I wish HPA ran the same pricing, they are so expensive in comparison lol. 
    • I mean ideally trims are there because base tables are never 100% accurate. You want them to be as accurate as you can possibly get them, but temperature variations, different altitude, heat, everything likes to mess with how accurate a base table can be. Fuel trims and Narrowband/Wideband fuel control exist to realistically fill this gap/fuzzy factor, and do their job great. But while they will drag your AFR/Lambda to a target, you want them to have to do as little work as possible. Don't tweak any of this stuff without a wideband. Unless it's something like "Disable 'Ghost Cam' because it's very obvious when looking into the Tune", you are guessing with regards to your AFR. You are absolutely right and it's far better to spend the money on a Wideband controller (especially with haltech) and the fab to get it plumbed in NOT where the narrowbands sit (it is supposed to be 1 meter from the turbo), and teach yourself all this little finicky stuff. This is stuff no tuner can ever really be expected to get perfect, but the owner of the car will see SO much livability improvements by learning and tweaking these things - With the proper tools. It IS the difference between "Oh yeah my tuned car drives a bit like a tuned car" and "My car drives like a factory car" It does take a lot of time and tweaking and fun, but you'd never want to be paying $150 an hour for someone else to spend that much time on it.
    • All sounds good, thanks for that. I'm not starting from scratch as the car is tuned prob 95% just trying to clean up drivability myself as it's obviously really expensive to keep paying a tuner for diminishing returns. The fuel tables are set up decent, as is the basic setup.. i think
    • LTFT is a useful tool, but always ask yourself why it's correcting first (I.E is it being too aggressive? is it fighting with decel?). Also more importantly, manually smooth out your fuel map afterwards as it will make it ugly and lumpy after applying. 
    • Not at all, it's there for a reason. Both ST and LT fuel trims are there to be used. Think of a modern EFI stock car, they utilise both ST and LT as well. Of course you want to have the injector data, coolant temp, fuel temp, fuel density, baro, air temp tables all correctly defined with fuel trims against them so your LT and ST aren't working hard to meet the AFR targets. You'll also find that with bigger cams, you might need to target a bit richer than stoich as you'll find it will buckle. I'll send some screen shots of how I set things up (once Lenovo the pricks send back my laptop, been 3x weeks to replace a mobo under warranty).