SAU Community

The Force Channel 7

willL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often wondered about being filmed in that sort of situation (and border security)

It's just for entertainment and for the TV channels to make a buck.

Surely people have a say as to wether it can be aired?

I'd be like turn that off or talk to my lawyer

You can be filmed / photographed without your permission out in public areas (beaches are different if you're a sicko pervert)

You can also be filmed on your private property, if the person filming is standing out on publicly owned land.

Had this incident raised up last week when I went to photograph this guy who was pissed off about his neighbour's shed. The neighbour came out and told me she didn't give me permission to take photos of her / her shed, and I just told her I didn't care and to shove it as I was on the other guy's property. She called the police, but they didn't even bother rocking up before I finished the shoot. But it's perfectly legal...

Put me in the same situation as Willem, I would have lapped it up for the camera to make the cops look stupid.

He was just lucky... He would have been smart if he said that he was doing the speed limit and stuck to his guns.

Cause when the cop goes, "we had to do a hundred+ to catch up to you, so you must have been doing over a hundred" and he said "yeah", bang he admitted it, if the camera's weren't there they would have f**ked him.

although very smart for not admitting fault :P

lol yea when they asked "do you kno wat speed you were doing?"

and he replied "no. do you?"

quick thinking... nicely done.

Yeah very quick thinking..

And he looked straight back in the cops eyes when he said that to...

Like ..Bring it on bitch.

He was lucky to get away with the speeding fine. Quick thinking on his part

but i think he deserved the yellow sticker tbh. Not for the no lights in the dash, but for the rear lights being off.

We all got to agree that is pretty dangerous more so cause his car was black/gmg (cant remember)... and if it was as simple as a "fuse", wouldnt be easy to put one in and he would of avoided all the problems and hassles...

thats my 2cents anyway