SAU Community

965 Hp Giken 32 Gtr

1992 Nissan Skyline GTR R32

I have owned this vehicle for about 5 years, I purchased it from Reece McGregor (if you do not know who he is, Google it ) I have spent in excess of $125,000 modifying this vehicle.

Absolutely no expense has been spared. It has taken about 3 of those 5 years to get this car absolutely ready to go, it has been careful broken in and only given a reasonable amount of boost on the dyno (1.5 bar) at this time with c16 gas it made 695 hp at the wheels, allowing for the 28% transmission loss (as quoted by the dyno manufacturer) equates to in excess of 975 hp at the flywheel ! she is reduced to approximately 700 hp at 1 bar with 98 RON pump gas.Since re build she has been only been driven by me at 1 bar with the 98 for about 2000ks,it has not been raced in this time, hence I consider it reasonable to describe the engine and trans as nearly new. Although fitted & plumbed, NOS has never been administered. Despite the massive power this engine generates, it is totally tractable and will pull top gear from 1500rpm, the idle is totally stable at around 900.

Sadly after all this time, I am over it !

Modifications are as follows, there are probably more, but I just can' remember !

ENGINE / INDUCTION

OS Giken RB30 Short Engine

HKS T51r SPL Turbo & Manifold

Weaver Dry Sump System Incorporating Heat Treatments Custom Sump & Morose Holding Tank

Jun inlet 69-11.35lift & Exhaust 68-11.35 lift B29 Camshafts

Jun Metal h-gasket

Race Ported & Port Matched RB 26 Cylinder Head

Nos Direct Port Injection

Custom Race high flow alloy radiator

SX Fuel pressure regulator

Bosch 1000cc Injectors x6

SX Fuel Pump 15oo hp x2, SX Filters x2

Jun Metal h-gasket

Greedy Plenum

Custom made stainless 4 inch exhaust

Nismo engine mounts

TRANSMISSION

OS Giken 5 speed gearset

OS giken RS3 clutch kit

Cusco 1 way RS Differentials Front & Rear

SUSPENSION

HKS fully adjustable hyper drag suspension

Midori front top links

Cusco rear top links

SAS Rear Subframe / Axle Mounting Kit

Custom built chrome moly hicas isolator

WHEELS

BNR34 18 x 9 inch forged alloys for road use shod with Bridgestone potenza 245x40 rear and Pirelli p7000 front

BNR32 16 inch shod with Mickey Thomson drag radials

ELECTRONICS:

MOTEC M8 ECU

HKS ETC (electronic torque splitter) with HKS drag adaptor

EXTERIOR:

tomei drag inlet

INTERIOR:

Leather trimed GTR seats

SARD 5 point race belts

Full Cusco roll cage

HKS oil, exhaust temp gauges & boost gauge.

If you are looking for a serious machine, this is it, you may see cars that look as good in Japan

THEY WONT BE, generally speaking people sell this caliber of vehicle when it is ready to be rebuilt, and make no mistake, with this type of car this will be quite often ! Before I purchased this car I viewed many hard gtr's in Japan,to say the least, most of them were 'tatty' this 32 is one of the best I have seen, inside and out.

This vehicle is fully legal for New Zealand roads, it is NOT an illegal import with the firewall modified, as seen so often here since the frontal impact law !

i AM ON 006421357997 PRICE IS 50K AUSTRALIAN $ [email protected]

post-10117-1220925559_thumb.jpg

post-10117-1220925575_thumb.jpg

post-10117-1220925590_thumb.jpg

post-10117-1220925613_thumb.jpg

post-10117-1220925635_thumb.jpg

post-10117-1220925695_thumb.jpg

post-10117-1220925757_thumb.jpg

post-10117-1220925772_thumb.jpg

post-10117-1220925788_thumb.jpg

post-10117-1220925801_thumb.jpg

thats about 530awkw YIKES!!!

did u ever run it on the 1/4 seeing that u have the MT's for it?

I ran it once in two wheel drive, this was my fck up, I stalled during the tyre warm up & bump started her, but forgot to reset the 4wd.

I 'snaked' the whole lengh of the strip thinking wow that was fast ! unfortunatly it was a flat eleven . We all Know what this car is capable of, especially with some weight removed. The nice thing about this one, is the drysump, correctly used, it make the bottom end bullet proof-rare for an high tune RB.

man what a beast i thought i was doing well with 412kw atw !!! this thing would be an awesome car to drive good to see there is still some hard core gtr's out there for sale for reasonable prices. only bad thing is that the market is farked atm so you may be in the same boat as me mate trying to sell hi hp gtr's ..

good luck with your sale , i know if mine sold i would snap this up :(

how responsive is it.. .when does it come on boost with a turbo that big!! couldnt be to about 5 - 6k that it starts to hit boost even though it has an rb30 bottom end... Can you pm the answers to me cheers chris... will consider when sent.

Also could you email a small vid of it running to [email protected]

cheers

chris

how responsive is it.. .when does it come on boost with a turbo that big!! couldnt be to about 5 - 6k that it starts to hit boost even though it has an rb30 bottom end... Can you pm the answers to me cheers chris... will consider when sent.

Also could you email a small vid of it running to [email protected]

cheers

chris

STARTS BOOSTING AT 4 GRAND , BUT WILL PULL TOP FROM 1500RPM, IT IS VERTUALLY AS RESPONSIVE AS A STOCK GTR.

THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE A RB 30 BOTTOM END-FAR FROM IT. iT HAS A GENNUINE GIKEN STEEL CRANK & RODS RUNNING IN A GIKEN MODIFIED n1 BLOCK THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO COMPARISON.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, FLY OVER AND SEE HOW IT RUNS, IF YOU ARE DISSAPOINTED I WILL REFUND YOUR EXPENSES.

Excuse me while I scrape my bottom lip up off my desk. THIS THING IS THE PUNISHER! Holy crap man. The great thing is I love NZ road laws. You can legaly drive a monster like this on the roads. OMG.

GL with the sale. You deserve every cent of this in return.