SAU Community

Well Its Been Figured Out.................

MissR34

its enough to get any turbo owners nose out of joint! :):D

Magnetic fuel saver, turbo zet or ebay power chip?

Excluding a 2.5L capacity increase or -600Kg , I don't think any turbo owner would be too concerned

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havent been able to do the dyno run yet.......... :blush: have had to work endlessly atm and i need to change the oil aswell cause she has decided to chuck the shits on the pennzoil we put in just before Autosalon.....the oil is black as and that was after 4 weeks! so im putting in my Nulon Fully Synthetic again aswell as putting in a flush to get anycrap out.

Not necessarily a bad thing, as long as the oils still thick and theres good pressure, different oils have different detergents which can blacken the oil. I'm allways pedantic about my oil though and change on colour or 5000kms what ever comes first, including an oil flush.

Magnetic fuel saver, turbo zet or ebay power chip?

Excluding a 2.5L capacity increase or -600Kg , I don't think any turbo owner would be too concerned

pfffttt, More Nitrous.......?

I'm still wondering how your missing power has come back so suddenly from a change in knock sensors when you run a power FC...

Also, you seem pretty caught up on playing the numbers game...

A mates car went from making 195RWKW to making 160oddRWKW, yet, it still ran the exact same 1/4 mile times... Maybe when he lost power, the laws of physics changed also?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well it wasnt actually..............thank you very much. dont ever assume anything with my car.

and just on a good note.........i am now proudly sponsored by MARTINI RACING.

well it wasnt actually..............thank you very much. dont ever assume anything with my car.

and just on a good note.........i am now proudly sponsored by MARTINI RACING.

So a sensor that provides feed back to a system, which does NOTHING with this feed back to alter ANYTHING, not even pull timing or change fuelling... Made a difference on your car?

Wow... I really want to know how it did that...

Unsure if you know, but having a knock sensor, having a dead knock sensor, and having no knock sensor, on a car with a powerFC will make it run EXACTLY the same... The only thing you'll notice, is the CEL flashing if you actually get knock, (Or if it's cactus it'll flash without there being any knock, and without the sensor, it won't flash at all)

But glad to see you picked up 50 bajillion killer wasps at the rear wheels...

So, when are we going to actually see this thing make a pass down the quarter to back up these over inflated dyno figures? Or, are you too scared to run it down the 1/4 as it'd prove you don't have all those killer wasps, just like you won't post a dyno sheet of how it's running now as you know the knock sensor did sweet f**k all, and if your mechanic told you it made a difference, you should quit going to him.

If it's you saying "it made a difference" get over the placebo effect.

i'm going to keep my opinions out of this, however a friendly reminder to everyone posting to keep comments civil.

if cara has done things with positive experiences then there really isn't much problem is there.

play nice :)

So a sensor that provides feed back to a system, which does NOTHING with this feed back to alter ANYTHING, not even pull timing or change fuelling... Made a difference on your car?

Wow... I really want to know how it did that...

Unsure if you know, but having a knock sensor, having a dead knock sensor, and having no knock sensor, on a car with a powerFC will make it run EXACTLY the same... The only thing you'll notice, is the CEL flashing if you actually get knock, (Or if it's cactus it'll flash without there being any knock, and without the sensor, it won't flash at all)

But glad to see you picked up 50 bajillion killer wasps at the rear wheels...

So, when are we going to actually see this thing make a pass down the quarter to back up these over inflated dyno figures? Or, are you too scared to run it down the 1/4 as it'd prove you don't have all those killer wasps, just like you won't post a dyno sheet of how it's running now as you know the knock sensor did sweet f**k all, and if your mechanic told you it made a difference, you should quit going to him.

If it's you saying "it made a difference" get over the placebo effect.

How manny killer wasps does your 33 make before melting into the tarmac, champ?

I wouldn't worry about the oil changing colour too much at all. Even synthetic will turn black - especially if the cleaning agents in most street engine oils are doing their thing.