SAU Community

Vic Members! Awsome Cut & Polish

Chad_

GUYS just got my car back from AGEE PANELS & TOWING PTY LTD in DANDENONG.

very very happy with their work!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what you get!

1. BUFF CUT - removes light scratches and marks

2. BUFF GLAZE - POLISH - SHINE - REMOVE BUFF MARKS

3. HAND POLISH - WAX - for extra protection and shine

4. FULL ENGINE AND DOORJAMS - HOT HIGH PRESSURE CLEAN

5. WHEELS CLEANED WITH MAG CLEANER (LIKE NEW!) PLUS TYRE SHINE

6. FULL INTERIOR VACUUM

7. WINDOWS CLEANED (CRYSTAL CLEAR)

8. DASHBOARD, CONSOLE & ALL DOOR TRIMS WIPED CLEAN

these guys know what their doing!!! they are not your usual car wash place. these guys are a panel shop, so they know how to handle paint.

im very happy with their work that i took the bmw there first to see there work. then my zed. next week im taking our clubby aswell... yes the work is that good!!!

now many would prob know that my car had swirl marks galour and it was looking a little down. i honestly think it has prob got rid of about 90% of all my scratches and marks. there are still some of the nasty ones visible but much less...overall im very very happy with the look. looks really nice...its black paint though your always going to see some kind of marks . on the other hand you would love the look on the BMW, i cannot even find 1 swirl mark, NOTHING at all...looks mickey mouse and before i took it to them it looked like shit!

they did the whole outside, the wheels, really polished up my tail lights REALLY NICE (these where scratched heaps), vacuumed/cleaned the interior nicely, my exhausts look brand new!!...they degrees and high pressure clean the engine but i only opted for that on the bmw as i didnt want them to touch my engine bay , esp not degresser on the polished stuff

PRICE???? $80

the zed was $100 as its black paint and he needed to spend more time on it as its harder to work with. so clean colours $80 for all that, and dark colours $100....

address: 10 KIRKHAM RD, DANDENONG.

phone: 97069111 (ASK FOR CHRIS and mention CHAD with the black zed he will look after you further).

this guy has 15 years experience in the business

and if your car is repaired at agee panels a further discount will apply.

on the bmw any chips etc were filled with paint. for the zed he gave me some black paint so i can keep for touchup areas as i wanted to do that myself...

now these pictures are not really going to do much justice as they were only taken from my 2mp phone camera. but you can really tell that the job would be minttt...

he also does after support, take it back to him every 4months and he will buff and glaze the car to bring it back up just like the day you first got it back from him this is probably about $40.

he also does a wash, dry, and clean for roughly $20

APPOINTMENTS NEED TO BE MADE BY PHONE!!!!

THE BMW:

image257we1.jpg

image258wm1.jpg

image259bz1.jpg

image260pj1.jpg

image261fg8.jpg

image262qd1.jpg

image263pf0.jpg

image267xr7.jpg

image268wn8.jpg

THE ZED:

image294gk6.jpg

image295np4.jpg

image296my6.jpg

image297ym6.jpg

image300fm1.jpg

image301de0.jpg

image302qo3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i have personally had my skyline repaired by them and they do a bloody good job... they are a bit expensive with repairs but they are very thorough and chris explains everything and why it might be more expensive at his joint... no short cuts i guess

as for the cut & polish.. it was on special at one stage for $69 lol.. which is ridiculously cheap

should be taking my car in there soon as it has a few marks n scratches

ppl should post before and after pics of their cars to give a better idea of the quality

when SAU Vic has Final Inspection as a sponsor, why would even consider taking your car anywhere else?

Glaze = fillers, which equals... pretty much useless. Have fun watching the swirls come back after every wash.

Want a proper job? Final Inspection. For the quality of work Damian and the boys do, their prices are silly cheap. You don't get anything but THE BEST products and equipment touching the car, and it's FULL paint correction. None of this filling in the scratches stuff.

when SAU Vic has Final Inspection as a sponsor, why would even consider taking your car anywhere else?

Glaze = fillers, which equals... pretty much useless. Have fun watching the swirls come back after every wash.

Want a proper job? Final Inspection. For the quality of work Damian and the boys do, their prices are silly cheap. You don't get anything but THE BEST products and equipment touching the car, and it's FULL paint correction. None of this filling in the scratches stuff.

well how about you post some prices and where these guys are... or maybe you could organize better prices since they are a "sponsor"..

if its double or tripple the price of these guys.. why would i bother, im not entering in any car shows any tym soon

i agree with ss8_gohan,

yes those guys may only charge a $100 but those swirls will come back,

final inspections detail will easliy out last 4 or 5 of these guys detail, you care bout your car you know where to take it

spend the money and n shine will go further in the long run

how long does the whole process take?can we stay there while theyre doing it? or we have to pick the car up laterwards

i dropped my car off and picked it up the next day.

Wow thats a nice deal. I am going to give him a visit this week now as well.

Are appointments necessary?

ye you will need to give him a call first.

i agree. final inspection is the place to go to if you want the best look. quality cannot compete with those guys. you pay for what you get....i will go to them one day.

in saying that, yes its just fillers etc, but for what i paid and the job he did i was happy with it. think i have washed my car 1-2 times since ive got it back from him. some of the swirls have come back, but id say about 85% or so of the swirls and scratches have gone. my car had heaps of swirls and scratches so for me i am pretty happy with it for what i paid. and when i need it looking really flash i can take it back to him and he can glaze it for me for like $30 or so. that will include cleaning the whole car aswell. and comparing that with what some of the shit carwash places charge for a clean and wash id rather take it to him.