SAU Community

Laurel Rb20det Parts, Drift Gauges And Oil Cooler

Items: RB20DET Laurel ECU and Wiring Loom"Drift" Crystal series 52mm Gauges. Water Temperature, Oil Temperature and Oil Pressure Available.

Contact Details: PM Me

Item Condition: New

Price and Payment Conditions: $100 Each for a gauge or $250 for the three

Extra Info: Very nice looking gauges chrome silver when they are turned off. Gauges are in new condition have only been taken out of the box for pre-fitting but did not end up installing the gauges.

One of the gauges has a small scratch around the body of it where a gauge cup was on it for about 2 mins. This scratch is not visible when a gauge cup is on the body of the gauge like normal.

The gauges still have the protective clear plastic layer evident in the photos it just peels off when ready. In the photos there is just dust sitting on the face of the protective plastic layer it is not damaged in anyway.

Postage at buyers Expense.

Pictures: Yes Below

1-5.jpg

1-4.jpg

1-3.jpg

1-2.jpg

Item: 19 Row Oil Cooler - OIL COOLER SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Contact Details: PM Me

Item Condition: New

Price and Payment Conditions: $50

Extra Info: Unsure of the fittings for this cooler from memory it was 1/8pt but not 100% sure.

Pictures: Yes Below

IMGP1023.jpg

IMGP1024.jpg

OIL COOLER SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Items: Laurel ECU RB20DET Silver top Manual, Complete RB20DET Laurel Wiring loom

Item Condition: Came off a fully working Laurel. Wiring Loom is missing one or two metal retaining clips for injectors.

Reason for Selling: Not Needed

Price and Payment Conditions: ECU: $100ono , Wiring Loom: $180ono Price Dropped

Extra Info: Ecu can be used on r32 skyline also. Postage at buyers expense.

Pictures: Below

Contact Details: PM me

IMGP0983.jpg

IMGP0984.jpg

IMGP0985.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Oooohhh man did not bloody know that, that's amazing thanks heaps for sharing mate, bookmarked it!
    • In case you haven't come across it, there's also https://nissan.epc-data.com/ Go by VIN or drill down into your specific model and year and it'll have references for pretty much all the OEM parts. In very similar diagrams. Linked against amayama as well for ordering. Though they can be a bit slow and can be better to search around to get the parts locally.
    • Just in case anyone finds this in the future, here's a diagram sent to me by Nissan to identify these hoses. I ended up finding them through EFI Solutions though because Nissan reckons they need to order it from Japan, with a total cost of approx $110 inc. So it as cheaper with EFI anyway. https://www.efisolutions.com.au/blow-by-hose-rb25det-r33-wc34-c34-c35 https://www.efisolutions.com.au/blow-by-rocker-cover-hose-rb25-r33-wc34-c34-c35  
    • This is an older post of mine but I just thought I should update it and explain what the problem was. Long story short the friction plates were below their service limit. New they are around 4mm, and service limit is (according to OSG) 3.5mm In addition the crank seal gasket wasn't sealing 100% anymore and that led to an oily clutch. Not sure what came first and why the clutch was worn after just 10,000km .. but all good now. OSG refresh kit via Nengun            
    • My r34 GTT auto transmission is slowly letting go, slipping every now and again, tiptronic deciding to not keep it in 1st / 2nd when flooring it, taking longer to shift so I’m going going flush it and replace the filter and hope it lasts a bit longer.    I’ve got 10L of Penrite ATF FS at home and I’m going to use it for it unless ye completely recommend against it.  Penrite list it as compatible. i understand I should be using Castro Transzmax however it’s quite expensive and I already have 10L of the ATF fs. Has anyone here used atf fs for there got or heard of anyone? Or am I silly for even considering anything other then Castrol  Thanks for your advice