SAU Community

Willall Racing Buys Australia's First Official Complied/street Registered R35gtr

Nightcrawler

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice stuff, can't wait to see it in the flesh, and this might just re-capture my bosses in interest.

I think he's starting to give up, he test drove an Evo X the other day - must...fight...the dark...side!

Very nice. So this car is currently in a workshop Adelaide? Any chance for a view? Maybe swing by this weekend at some time that suits the owner. Would love to look at it in the flesh. Cheers.

ok, I'm gonna upset a few people here, but I'm actually well and truly over the R35 already and I haven't even seen it in the flesh yet. :O

I'm sure if I drove one I'd feel different, but to me, it looks like an overweight 300ZX and the more I look at it, the tougher the R34's look.......and it's not even a Skyline anymore!

I love the instrumentation and the technology that's gone into it though.

Flame away.........I've got broad shoulders! ;)

PS: 'Blow you off' style responses like the one below to one of our regulars on here, doesn't help the promotion of the product or their business!

You're on. Any particular date or time? Would be nice if u could get a white 33gtr and 34 gtr and take a pic in a row. mines got a nismo front bar minus the front spoiler lip but is otherwise stock (albeit in need of some detailing).... any other white gtr (33, 34's) out there keen to go down? Charmaine are u free to take pix? hehe

-D

Thats pretty cool Dohmar but Im not going to rearrange cars for your mates to come down for a photo shoot and take an hour out of my day to do it. I have work to do.....Know what I mean?

^i dont think it was a "blow you off" responce, he made a valid point.....and if i just spent 150k on a car i would want to focus on work to try and re-coup some of that money back aswell, not play around with cars in a carpark....all of which they have raced before :O

madaz, good luck to kier etc but haltech already have a development gtr that they have been playing with, finding it quite hard to get past the supreme computer onboard these cars, they have managed to defeat the 180km speed limiter and increase the boost, gettin the gtr down the qtr half a second quicker. (its all in the latest MOTOR if you want a good read ;) )