SAU Community

Willall Racing Buys Australia's First Official Complied/street Registered R35gtr

Nightcrawler

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG - Miss Cheeky - actually posting on SAU :):blush:

Like I have said to John on a number of occasions it is a whole $5k to do a show quality paint job on a brand new car. And rather than detract from resale value, I think it would actually enhance value to have a Bayside Blue one! As I keep saying to John dddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :P

I had to come and have a read of this thread as John keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on x 1 billion about this R35..

Nice photo Martin too. I like the silver one. ... black one comes in at close 2nd.

It's a shame the R35 doesn't come in blue though isn't it?

Yes, John's R33 is a one of a kind.

Its performance, sound and smell (mmmm, petrol) leave a memorable expirience for anyone who gets to be driven in it by John.

It has taken a lot of work (and 4 or 5 engines; I lost the count) to come to this impressive set up.

We are all trying to talk John out of selling the car.

I had to come and have a read of this thread as John keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on x 1 billion about this R35..

Nice photo Martin too. I like the silver one. ... black one comes in at close 2nd.

ERICAAAAAAAAA!!! :banana:

hey andrew hook up that pic i found of you :P that was erica's bday wasnt it? mwahahaha

back to the GTR

Does it use a simular 4wd system to attessa or did it change when they introduced the transaxel?

gbox at the rear would need a different set up?

See....its already attracting the chicks! :banana:

As for the R35 disease Erica, I have bad news for you, its only going to get worse in the Munro household as true R35 fever sets in :D

The E85 conversion on his Silver 33 today might keep him quiet for a bit, but it doesnt cure the illness :P

Yes, John's R33 is a one of a kind.

Its performance, sound and smell (mmmm, petrol) leave a memorable expirience for anyone who gets to be driven in it by John.

It has taken a lot of work (and 4 or 5 engines; I lost the count) to come to this impressive set up.

We are all trying to talk John out of selling the car.

I know.. I have driven it quite a bit! hah.

See....its already attracting the chicks! :thumbsup:

As for the R35 disease Erica, I have bad news for you, its only going to get worse in the Munro household as true R35 fever sets in :)

The E85 conversion on his Silver 33 today might keep him quiet for a bit, but it doesnt cure the illness :)

Ooh, alcohol burning... no drinking the fuel John!

I'll be interested to see the results of this one Martin, post a thread if you get the time or inclination.

So .... what sort of figure did you get Martin? Around 350rwkw I hope. Care to post a dyno sheet? :)

If the car/you/Keir are about tomorrow afternoon I might have to come down and go for a spin - work is looking a bit slow so I might have the time :blink:

X2, can't wait to run it, been waiting sooo long...

cheers

darren

I'm just around the corner Darren. Will be running it very soon also.

Hope you boys have big squirters, big pump and a fuel reg!

just incase your interested i average about 18ltr/100 up from 14!

Hope you boys have big squirters, big pump and a fuel reg!

just incase your interested i average about 18ltr/100 up from 14!

Yeh i think i need to upgrade the injectors from 700cc to 1200cc and that its

2x044's is enough and its got the big sx reg. Aslong as theres enough fuel for

550rwkw i will be happy(it made on the last street tune 470rwkw on pump and raced with 450ish before)

cheers

darren

Haven't seen you for a while, Daz. Good to hear the new set-up is coming along. 500-550rwkw on E85 should be very tidy work! I might have to look into E85 for mine - not quite in the same ball park as John and yourself though! I'll be happy with 320rwkw.

I think the R35 still takes the cake as a total package though :P