SAU Community

How Many P's Platers On Here That Drive Turbo Skyline?

s1.533

hey guys just wondering how many of you guys on here drive turbo skyline r33. im 22 and im on my green p but i got it 3 years ago. i would of been on my full in nov, but i got cancel so yeah... but its just for dermuit points

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they just extend the time for another 3 years!!

im shatterd broken hear.

got pull over twice and my lisc was gone.. one for not having p plate on and the other was seat belt.

Edited by s1.533

you serious, hmmmm, thats gay as aids

too late now, but next time write in and make professonal clause like, i was driving and the plate fell of window it was unsafe to stop so i did not, etc etc

you can normal bypass loss of points and get just written warning,

yeah they just extend the time for another 3 years!!

im shatterd broken hear.

got pull over twice and my lisc was gone.. one for not having p plate on and the other was seat belt.

they CANCELLED your licence for that? hard to believe.. i had my licence suspended for 6 months for speeding back in 06 [got licence in 05, so power to weight is the only restriction i have] and they didnt extend my probationary period at all.

im still getting my full licence in december this year, as though i never got suspended at all.

to answer your question though, yes i drive a turbo skyline on my Ps. it's fun :O

If you lose it for having all your demerit points used up, they only suspend your license depending on what you lost it for, and only add another 3 month extra onto your probationary period, as well taking your license for the original infringement which cause you to lose the demerit points, and add 3 months of suspension ontop.

I got done for speeding 30 over, but 35 under and copped a 1 month suspension and lost 4 points.... only have 1 left for 12 months... they sent me this booklet and it has all your options in it for when (if) you lose all your demerit points, you can keep driving but if you get caught 1 more time they take your license for the original time and add 6 months onto it

Iam on Green P's i had a R33 GTS-T i lost my points because of high power veichle, Now i have a GTR, I have about 6months left cant wait.

did you lose all your points just because of driving a high performance vehicle? or where there other things that contributed

Iam on Green P's i had a R33 GTS-T i lost my points because of high power veichle, Now i have a GTR, I have about 6months left cant wait.

how many points did you lose? what about the fine? i heard it can be a maximum of $1000?

I currently am on P's and own a r32 gtst.

The r32 gtst is in a grey area where no one really knows if its legal or not.

Due to the different weight and power between series 1 and series 2 models.

Although if you cant convince the police officer its legal, then you'll probably get fined...

The police officer who pulled me over used my vicroads weight (1250kg) and my power estimate of 158kw factory.

He whipped out his pocketPC and did the math which came out to be 126kw/tonne (limit being 125kw/tonne)

He let me off due to the 1kw over but said if i crashed it, insurance wont cover me and he will fine me then lol

How nice of him :O

So yeah, no way in hell the r32 weighs 1250kg, more like 1280kg+.

Next time i will just say 157kw instead of 158 and his calculator will show legal limit :yes:

Im sure i can argue a 1kw power loss over 15yrs ;)

I own an N/A coz im on my ps, dont have the balls to get a turbo one... dont wanna risk it.

However, i got pulled up and the cop told me it was a high powered vehicle, and i got a $200 fine and they took 3 points, but since it was a load of bullshit i got it squashed and my points back. Cop that gave me it was a complete dumb f**k

they should really take that into account. it is a valid arguement though.

yeah i think thats why he let me off, cause it be a bit tight to fine me for 1kw over.

Although he still defected me on the night haha

This was our friendly knox tmu who let me off, so he isnt that bad!1 apart from saying he will fine me if i stacked it :O

how many points did you lose? what about the fine? i heard it can be a maximum of $1000?

3points for i high power veichle my fine was only $174.00.

Once i was pulled up in my work street and was so lucky as the cop didnt no Sh*t about cars he just gave me a fine for modiffided veichle because i had a cooler and then he ask me is this car turbo LOl.

second day in a row got dicked for driving my car, by the same constable hamlyn or somehting, undercover commodore, $227 fine, no demerit points

then after he overtook me and pulled up another r33 p plater if i remember - AFIRST

Edited by sillylankan

That would be me mate!! hahaha :) having a little squiz at your ride before he got me! he is the same knob who tried to get me about a month ago while I was filling up petrol at the nuna shell. standing there minding my own business when he rocks up, goes "Turbo?" i said yeh, he goes "too powerful" and then i beat him with rubbish statistics because mine is a GTS4 and is heavier then a standard GTST! so he went on his merry way!

he picked me up tonight for a chat..... remembered who I was.. didn't even need to see my license and gave me an update from when he tried to pick me up at shell.... he apparently looked that night for over 3 hours for power and weight info about my car... couldnt find anything, which I told him so, he said he still rekens mines over but just cant prove it cuz its that rare... I laughed at him and then he put his face into my HIDs... said theyre bright... I said yeh... he also commented on my back blue skyline light saying (in quote) : "That blue light at the back dude, its a bit gay" I told him most people like it.. we said our goodbyes and he was off to have a w@nk at the next skyline.

I loled all the way home.