Best Dash Ever!

Jackman GTS4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with stocko steering wheels :huh: lol

It's pretty amazing stuff... I wonder how long something like that took him in hours. I'm a programmer (PHP) but I have no idea how to do that... *goes to learn vb* haha

Slow reply (over a year late) but it's not a huge project, if he is any good it would have only set him back a few days/weeks once he had everything done.

Not a friggin' clue why you'd use VB to do it though.

I intend to do something similar in my Stagea, not sure I'll go to the same extremes (if it's the car I am thinking of) - I hope to retrofit a touch screen into the default M35 pop up screen and then remove all controls on the middle section of the dash and place gauges and what not there :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I want to do something similar also includes HUD & IR cameras for obsticle detection, PC to also have cameras to email/sms u with pics if an alarm trigger happens not to mention GPS locator. Catch the prick that puts shopping center dings in ur car not to mention if ur car did get stolen u would have the mug shot to post up everywhere. U also then use car pc for ecu tune up instead of plugging in the laptop!!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to do something similar also includes HUD & IR cameras for obsticle detection, PC to also have cameras to email/sms u with pics if an alarm trigger happens not to mention GPS locator. Catch the prick that puts shopping center dings in ur car not to mention if ur car did get stolen u would have the mug shot to post up everywhere. U also then use car pc for ecu tune up instead of plugging in the laptop!!

That is nice effort but nowdays it can done on odb2 cars off the shelf parts , and fabricating that is nothing special the backend programing and icons would have taken a while

You can go even further then this now and cover all your features and some you prob havent heard of

My car has a fair whack of that and some and dash is near stock still

The cost of parts and curcuit intergration does your head in and ADR rules stop super crazy stuff

:-(

• 2 weeks later...