SAU Community

Pics From Time Attack Day Skyline 1st And 1st

ax53b70p25

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take the cash and the respect have we been watching to much fast n furious lately????

race for pinks man pinks :banana:

this is why i like regular sports better, a battle of who's better player as opposed to who dumps the most $$ around the place

play nice kids :D

take the cash and the respect have we been watching to much fast n furious lately????

race for pinks man pinks :P

this is why i like regular sports better, a battle of who's better player as opposed to who dumps the most $$ around the place

play nice kids :D

Not in this case my friend. We are currently building a car very similar to Dales new project, with the same power to weight ratio of a v8 touring car for less than $10,000 ,a fraction of the price of a built GTR . Very fast cars have been built for alot less and there are also sedan classes , mid mount an RB in anything light like a silvia= alot of fun.

Dirt circuit is currently the largest motor sport in S.A With aprox 400 + cars but is largely unknown in Adelaide ( Although a track within 100km of the CBD is in the planning). Speeds of 200kph are regularly achieved on the 9 tracks in S.A . Its not oval racing its circuits including straights chicanes and hair pins, club membership is $30 a year and $10 entery fee per race meeting which makes it the fastest cheapest motor sport around, anyone keen? There's nothing like drifting a car at 150 kph+ with 8 other cars inches away, especially when you are blitzing a blown 600hp mid mounted chev in your jap powered weapon :banana: .

yeah wouldnt mind checking out that some time, maybe im a dirty bastard at heart :banana: where you do that at? sau club cruise time :P

The next round of the State championships are at Pt Pirie in two weeks (oct long weekend) on the sunday, racing starts at 8:30 am . I think they already have about 100 cars nominated. I would love to see you skyline boys up there, I think you guys will enjoy it. You will see every thing form well engineered big hp space frame cars to wrecking yard mad max style cars all thrown in together. Guys up at Ceduna are currently building a space frame R32 GTR, but it may not be ready in time. If you guys are keen to come up give Matt at Growly Custom Maching a call (0447739992) and he will help you out.

Edited by FSTRACER17

I have 4 spare seats going up to Pirie. I was going to go with Matt but he has a car full now and he's staying over night. So if anyone wants to come up and have a look send me a PM, but it'll be an early one. I'll be leaving at 7:00am to get up for the first race.

Edited by D_Stirls

that is an interesting idea :banana:

does it cost much to watch :P could be fun aslong as we dont get the natives attacking our cars :D

Normally about $10 to get thru the gate. Bring your own alcohol, deck chair and sit back and watch the mayhem.

Car parking is around the track so you can basically sit in front of your car, Its all pretty casual.

Edited by FSTRACER17

that is an interesting idea :banana:

does it cost much to watch :P could be fun aslong as we dont get the natives attacking our cars :D

I went to Arno Bay to watch a race meeting on Sunday and it was $5.00 to get in but i have a feeling the State Champs will be $10.00. I very sure that you don't have to worry about your cars people are generally respectful in the country.

I went to Arno Bay to watch a race meeting on Sunday and it was $5.00 to get in but i have a feeling the State Champs will be $10.00. I very sure that you don't have to worry about your cars people are generally respectful in the country.

Ha ha ha!! Man i couldnt help but read this forum. Full on. This ax 34Gtr dudes a mass 'hero'. Dale, you still have time to go on SAU even though u went to the country for a wedding? thats dedication.

Blue32 took some 1400 pics from turn 1, hope he can get them up soon.

The mirage was increadible, I thought the timing was not working at the time! Dam sight faster than I was in the wet!

Thanks to the officials on the day, a tight ship helps the event stay on track and run to the best it can for everyone involved. Well done.

Not only are my Autech Stagea and R32 GTR dead, but we also had a real death in the family too :-( This has slowed me down more than a bag of sugar in your fuel system, but here are some of the pics of the power boat championships track day wet at Mallala.....

post-3189-1222259681_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259689_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259699_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259707_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259716_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259726_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259736_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259743_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259751_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259759_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259767_thumb.jpg

post-3189-1222259775_thumb.jpg