SAU Community

Do Skylines Really Pick Up Chicks :o ?

this is when i had the r33, me and a mate were eating some kebab muztek stylez on a main road, car full of drunk scum stops at the lights and they all look over.

slu.ts: "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

slu.t 1: "whos car is that?"

mate: "his"

slu.t 2: "do you want a headjob?"

me: "not from you no.."

slu.ts drive off

when i got the r34

driving down chapel st, heavy traffic, 2 slu.ts in a bmw going opposite way stop next to us.

bish #1 chucks a note with her number on it through my window and says "use it". while they're looking i took the note, rip it up in front of her and chucked it back out.

looks on their faces could not be any more priceless :) me and mates LOL'ed hard

i dont like to brag but you did ask for stories :)

so to answer your question, those kinda girls want attention, this is how they think ("hmm sitting in that car will get me attention!" etc)

skylines pull the slu.ts but then again any attention grabbing car will (remember key word here is "slu.ts") which is all good if thats what your into.

personally i cant stand em and thats not what i bought my car for :)

Edited by R-SPEC

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my skyline was a hit with the ladies when i first got it. it was the only turbo car in town. most of the lads in town had v8 utes. i found that the girls like the sound of the turbo spooling up and the power kicking in. every time i went to a party girls would ask to go for a drive.

I met my girlfriend at a servo. she started asking me questions bout my car. now it been 4 1/2 years. she is into imports now and has a Aristo.

this is when i had the r33, me and a mate were eating some kebab muztek stylez on a main road, car full of drunk scum stops at the lights and they all look over.

slu.ts: "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

slu.t 1: "whos car is that?"

mate: "his"

slu.t 2: "do you want a headjob?"

me: "not from you no.."

slu.ts drive off

when i got the r34

driving down chapel st, heavy traffic, 2 slu.ts in a bmw going opposite way stop next to us.

bish #1 chucks a note with her number on it through my window and says "use it". while they're looking i took the note, rip it up in front of her and chucked it back out.

looks on their faces could not be any more priceless :) me and mates LOL'ed hard

i dont like to brag but you did ask for stories :)

so to answer your question, those kinda girls want attention, this is how they think ("hmm sitting in that car will get me attention!" etc)

skylines pull the slu.ts but then again any attention grabbing car will (remember key word here is "slu.ts") which is all good if thats what your into.

personally i cant stand em and thats not what i bought my car for :)

LoLZ!!

f**kEN SHNAP!!!!!!!!

I agree - it takes balls to rip up a chicks number and throw it back in her face...

Think about it.

You could have whipped your cock out and said, " Suck it."

Although... that would definitely have been more painful if shed ripped it up in front of you and tossed it back in your face.

A woman scorned and all that jazz...

Japanese chicks dont give a shit in general what car you drive - chances are her handbag is worth more than your ride. :(

I know my wife couldnt give a shit...shes happy with me and I her no matter what metal cage we travel in. I used to drive a f**king beat up old colt poo brown that was smashed and hammered - she still loved me.

Not the car. ME.

The middle class man in Japan ( me ) has a decent car...although in Oz my Sti Forester would count for a little more than average...relativity and all that jazz...

The rich guy drives a Euro...LHD preferably. ;)

Spose its the same really...but i dont get broad minded females talking smack or shit and breathing stinkdrunk all over me at the lights or when im out with mates.

Thank God for that.

Its comforting to know i can enjoy the car without any of the bullshit.

Now, in Oz...bloody hell...I dont even know where to begin. And none of it was positive.

You are nothing more than a wanker if you think you're something..if you think you are anything because of your car, anyway.

Seriously, at what point did your ego get so inflated you thought you were worth something because you got a loan??

Chicks are scrap metal when they go for you because of your car - youre nothing more than a hard cock or a meal ticket.

If that's your game - good luck to you..and enjoy growing up.

I love my car. Its fast enough to scare me sometimes, is brilliant engineering, looks great, is in fantastic condition and was bought at a great price.

Why the f**k would i want to impress chicks for in the shitty streets when i can be up in the hills, crisp and dry, at 2 am - blasting through apexes?

Seriously.

This thread is f**king hilarious lol. End of the day, our cars pull broad minded females - plain and simple. If that's what you're into good luck to you. You wanna meet a decent chick with your car? Forget it.

Yes skylines to attract the opposite sex. Can also attract the same sex under very scary circumstances.

Here in melbourne, when I first got my car, and took it to chapel st - i had one girl flash her boobs at me. She was not a looker, but her melons were of decent size, and were a perfect round shape when pressed upon a window.

I also had one girl keep in touch with me cos she wanted to be taken for a spin in my car. Bitch ;)

But what I have found is that with my current gf - she doesnt care about the car I drive (cos i drive my yellow honda jazz to work most days) - she cares about the character/personality of the guy shes with. Thats when you know you have a winner. I could be driving a prius and Mel would still be by my side.

5 Years ago in my R33 GTR (midnight purple was probably the attraction), this 30 yr old comes up to me (54yr old lolz) and says,

"Are you about to go now?"

My Reply (nonplussed and expecting a request for a hitch): "Yes Why?"

Woman: "Can I just stand here whilst you give it a bit?"

Me (with my ego deflated)(with car's ego inflated): Yeh Sure!

Funny things happen in St Marys

Tez ;)

There has got to be more than just me that is sitting there shaking there heads at this thread and most of it's replies.

lol mate, its just a fun thread ;)

None of us would be on this forum if we bought the car to pick up girls :banana:

personally i think my last post at HYPAR33 was fking classic

if you didn't laugh hard enough to dislocate your pancreas then there's something wrong with you =)

hahaha

but on topic - to whoever it was that ripped up the number - im like you - i have a "thing" for shutting down chicks, i love doing it

i'm like a modern day beastie boy

There has got to be more than just me that is sitting there shaking there heads at this thread and most of it's replies.

Not including mine id wager.

personally i think my last post at HYPAR33 was fking classic

if you didn't laugh hard enough to dislocate your pancreas then there's something wrong with you =)

hahaha

but on topic - to whoever it was that ripped up the number - im like you - i have a "thing" for shutting down chicks, i love doing it

i'm like a modern day beastie boy

Everytime i see your avatar Eps, i think " DOKTOR OCTAGONAPUS - BBBBBLLLAAAAAAAGHGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Well in a town of 80,000 in Canada it's hard to get through town without being on a few didgital cameras and since it's a rhd in a North America every second stop light someone wants to chat (40% pretty ladies, 40% playstation generation, 20% confused 40+ car guy's).

Very easy to meet pretty ladies and i've gotten numbers cruising 80km/h on the highway, doesn't help either it being the nicest one in town out of 4.

But my girlfriend knows nothing about cars, sees no significance in it and didn't know it existed for a while so i love her for her and she loves me for me. I even let her drive it since she spent 2 months in Australia with her friend and toured arroung in a manual van the whole time. Her family in the UK figued i live in the wrong country, haha.