SAU Community

Do Skylines Really Pick Up Chicks :o ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got defected a while back, and my girlfriend who at the time wasnt my girlfriend said that I should of gotten a normal car. lol... 5 months later, and im with her now and she has finally caved into Cefiro greatness! :D

I used to get a lot of stares from both men and women in the Stagea but I don't think it had the same appeal as your garden variety GT-R or GTS-T. Used to get a lot of blokes commenting on how good it looked with the outside and when I did cart women around they were too busy praising the size of the interior or too fixated on the DVD player. :)

I think Skylines are for pulling the chicks and Stageas are for when you've got the girl you want, you've married her and shes had kids. :D

I used to get a lot of stares from both men and women in the Stagea but I don't think it had the same appeal as your garden variety GT-R or GTS-T. Used to get a lot of blokes commenting on how good it looked with the outside and when I did cart women around they were too busy praising the size of the interior or too fixated on the DVD player. :)

I think Skylines are for pulling the chicks and Stageas are for when you've got the girl you want, you've married her and shes had kids. :D

LOL!

Your Stageas got more room in the front and back.

As for the Skyline, a baby seat in the back is the last thing you'd want. Even tho I have seen it done.

this is when i had the r33, me and a mate were eating some kebab muztek stylez on a main road, car full of drunk scum stops at the lights and they all look over.

slu.ts: "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

slu.t 1: "whos car is that?"

mate: "his"

slu.t 2: "do you want a headjob?"

me: "not from you no.."

slu.ts drive off

when i got the r34

driving down chapel st, heavy traffic, 2 slu.ts in a bmw going opposite way stop next to us.

bish #1 chucks a note with her number on it through my window and says "use it". while they're looking i took the note, rip it up in front of her and chucked it back out.

looks on their faces could not be any more priceless :D me and mates LOL'ed hard

i dont like to brag but you did ask for stories :)

so to answer your question, those kinda girls want attention, this is how they think ("hmm sitting in that car will get me attention!" etc)

skylines pull the slu.ts but then again any attention grabbing car will (remember key word here is "slu.ts") which is all good if thats what your into.

personally i cant stand em and thats not what i bought my car for :)

I get a lot of turned heads when I'm driving a V35 around. I get kids racing me when I drive 33's old guys waving me when I'm dring a 34.

mostly drive 35s around now.

I get a lot of turned heads when I'm driving a V35 around. I get kids racing me when I drive 33's old guys waving me when I'm dring a 34.

mostly drive 35s around now.

Amen to that. Been driving my 35 around for almost 2 days and I went through the CBD last night (wow). V35's do get a lot of turned heads.

Some people are "ooh nice", others are "WTF is that!?". Either way it's all good :D

i got told by one of the ladies when you own a skyline it mean that you dont have any money left to spend on them.

lol :D

smart girl that

I could be driving a prius and Mel would still be by my side.

some might call that an upgrade.....:)

a lot of girls dont like my car cos its a coupe and they usually have to sit in the back. meh sez i. if you dont like it, walk.

Come out of Maccas one night to find a hot little number leaving a note under my wiper. note said " call me for a cruise sometime. {insert phone #} the girl in short shorts and boots"

well, met up with her a couple days later, she ends up stealing my phone charger..... To be expected I guess. So that is an example of the kind of chicks they attract.

another day I went to visit my uncle and as I pulled in the driveway this chick comes out the front door. first thing she said was "I thought I heard an RB coming!" We ended up chatting for about 20mins before I even went inside to say hi to my uncle......She was pretty cool..

Come out of Maccas one night to find a hot little number leaving a note under my wiper. note said " call me for a cruise sometime. {insert phone #} the girl in short shorts and boots"

well, met up with her a couple days later, she ends up stealing my phone charger..... To be expected I guess. So that is an example of the kind of chicks they attract.

another day I went to visit my uncle and as I pulled in the driveway this chick comes out the front door. first thing she said was "I thought I heard an RB coming!" We ended up chatting for about 20mins before I even went inside to say hi to my uncle......She was pretty cool..

she was pretty cool?

but was she smokin hot? :D

lmfao :D :laughing-smiley-014:

that must of been so random for you.

did you uncle think you were tuning his neighbour afterwards?

lol

that sorta crap ahppens all the time to me

hmm amybe i'm jaded

i can't wait to get my F50

that'll be gooooodddd

but yeah

my car turns heads - but mostly guys heads

but again - just attracts attn from people that i dont want attention from

My gf hates my car cos she knows how much i love it and the fact that she has to share me with her :D

But seriously, when i met her (the gf not the car) she said she was into cars and i was like oh yeah found the right girl here. Turns out she only likes old V8's like charger's and monaro's.... which is good i guess... at least i won't be locking up my keys from her. Do get heaps of looks when crusing down the beach or something, but i'm in agreement with everyone here that those are the type of girls to stay away from :banana:

my current girlfriend likes old american cruisers mainly, she suggested the other day that i get rid of my 17x10" TE37s and get some 'nice chrome rims' (I've had several girls say this, usually I don't even bother to reply to that statement), needless to say I wasn't thrilled!

Most girls i've been with preferred the VN because of it having a loud and rough V8 in it, though after taking my current girlfriend for a drive in both of my cars she's learned to appreciate the handling and turbo power of the Skyline. She says Cefiro's are "cuter", though, go figure!

However most girls i see on the street checking my car out are definitely not the kind I'd go for, welll excluding the ones who also drive imports lol.

my 16 year old sister tells me that my car looks a little 'sleazy', mainly because there are two wogs in a black R33 and R34 who are continually doing laps past her high school at lunchtimes.

If i was sad enough to need a car to 'pull chicks', I would have bought a VX Calais V6, taken the springs out, put some 20" Bob Jane rims on it and a dvd player, cause those are the kinda things your average car ho seems to like. The average age of said car ho tends to also hover around 16-18, semi literate and working at maccas.

my 16 year old sister tells me that my car looks a little 'sleazy', mainly because there are two wogs in a black R33 and R34 who are continually doing laps past her high school at lunchtimes.

Why do you do laps at your sisters school at lunch time :S

lol I dont, just two other Skylines do which are also black lol. I wouldn't bother spending the time and effort I did getting my car to drive past high schools to impress 16 year olds trust me.

I have to admire my two mates who got HR31s though, nearly every girl i speak to and most guys hate them with a passion, like puts them on the same level as say an XD Falcon but they both couldn't care less, except when someone says they look just like an aussie one hahaha

I got my skyline a few weeks back. and more than 5 people in just 3 days sed its a nice car at random places. including old ladies lol

And there was this chic who was asking me how i can afford a skyline when i work at a supermarket lol hahaha

And there was this chic who was asking me how i can afford a skyline when i work at a supermarket lol hahaha

gee.. fancy that... (refer to my post that it only impresses those who work in the supermarket industry)