SAU Community

Do Skylines Really Pick Up Chicks :o ?

one time a girl on her phone to her friend walked passed my car and said on the phone she was walking past a hot skyline. didn't say anything about the ugly guy next to it though! oh and one time a bagged a girl, but that was before she saw the car - but i like to think the car closed the deal for me.

i now have a girlfriend, but i think the car has aided me in having several bouts of 'eye sex' when driving thru the city on friday nights.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u cant get a girlfriend with a skyline but im pretty sure you could still get some action. also whats with everyone and having girlfriends or trying to get one. id prefer to do those chicks that like the car or seem broad minded femalety they might not be girlfriend material but they still go alright for the night. :)

lol seriously though i got my car cause i love it, i dont really care what other people think.

infact all my little brothers mates love my car and none are girls which is fine because he is only in primary school lol.

Yes skylines to attract the opposite sex. Can also attract the same sex under very scary circumstances.

Here in melbourne, when I first got my car, and took it to chapel st - i had one girl flash her boobs at me. She was not a looker, but her melons were of decent size, and were a perfect round shape when pressed upon a window.

I also had one girl keep in touch with me cos she wanted to be taken for a spin in my car. Bitch :)

But what I have found is that with my current gf - she doesnt care about the car I drive (cos i drive my yellow honda jazz to work most days) - she cares about the character/personality of the guy shes with. Thats when you know you have a winner. I could be driving a prius and Mel would still be by my side.

lol wtf?

you met mel from SkylinesAustralia, if you were driving a prius you would have never been on this forum and hence never met her :P

my best friend was saying how skylines were gay coz theyr 2 doors and too common and i should buy a 4 door car

heres how it went

girl: sam, get a f**kin 4 door

sam: its not gona make a difference. your riding in the f**king boot anyway you phsyco bitch

lol wtf?

you met mel from SkylinesAustralia, if you were driving a prius you would have never been on this forum and hence never met her :P

dude...i could have come in my old honda civic to that meet, and she still would have talked to me.....i have asked her that as well and her reply was "dont be stupid, cars dont matter to me." - i drive the jazz to her house, take her in the jazz etc she doesnt mind, but her dad gives me crap about it , but thats about it :)

edit - but jsut for pat's sake, i will get a prius soon, mod it up, put a larger electric motor, and we will see ;) - it will give the r32 a run for its money no?

I get teh pick up line..."wow you a good looking chick who loves cars, loves sport, and bi...your my next gf..."

And personally i hate it...i dont own a skyline to attarct men, neitehr am i interested in picking people up either.

but yeh for thoose who own a car for that pure fact...that is so bloody sad.

about the only attention from females I've got in mine was from a chick working in Chicken Treat, she wanted to sit in my car. I think she was a bit shocked when i said no lol. i get a few looks when I'm going through town and a few whistles (i like to think they're for me) but other than that, bugger all. but i didn't buy it to pick up, i bought it because it's a great car and i have always wanted one and i can't afford an R34 GTR :cool:

My skyline gets the most attention from jealous wanna be gangsta fags. They are like "dude spin your wheels you pussy" etc. Seriously, don't you think its the most pathetic thing in the world to ask someone to do something then you insult them at the end of your sentence? Not that i would bother wearing down the rubber on my wheels to impress some wannabe's anyway though. So yeah i just usually respond back with "dude, the rubber on my wheels is worth more than your car so i think i'll pass", it pisses them off lol. I haven't had my skyline for too long though, i do notice a lot of people turning their heads to look at my car but it isn't really anything fancy - yet.

"but was she smokin hot? :blink: "

Well sorry to say ,, no...

lmfao :) :laughing-smiley-014:

that must of been so random for you.

did you uncle think you were tuning his neighbour afterwards?

lol

HAHA, yeah he did comment to that effect..lol

She actually works for him.

Was washing the car last night at the Carwash and a Japanese couple came up to me saying "very nice, very nice. Do you use wax?"

How weird!!